Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Black smoke

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 18:57 # 1
Dewil1606
Hello friends, I have a 2004 model 1.4 HDI vehicle and when I try to speed up and when I load it, it is blowing black smoke from exhaust.
08.05.2020 18:57 # 2
serdaralisan
NO PROBLEM MY FRIEND avail COSTS DO DIESEL VEHICLES AND turbocharged THIS MAKES FOR THAT NORMAL so I guess you never use DIESEL VEHICLES TO THIS TIME OR BLACK SMOKE CAUSES As for MORE FUEL WILL When CONSUMPTION START MAKING turbocharged WITHIN OVER MULTIPLE LOADING DUE TO BLACK SMOKE BY turbo Diesel is more obvious
08.05.2020 18:57 # 3
Dewil1606
You say no problem. So how can I tell if you're burning too much fuel? Some say that the tank fulle 30 40 km tour after you buy fuel again, so you will understand, do you think it is correct?
08.05.2020 18:57 # 4
suppor
Even it is not normal to throw a little bit, but if it is not disturbing, there is no need for expense.

When I loaded the black smoke atio in my vehicle it was more than I could see in the mirror
then the master changed the air flow meter, the rectification improved and the black smoke

He still exists when it is uploaded but it will be as long as I go now
08.05.2020 18:57 # 5
Dewil1606
As I said, it does not die very much, but when it loads, I see it from the headlights of the vehicle behind me when I go at night. What is this activator changing to what?
08.05.2020 18:57 # 6
serdaralisan
Either do it for nothing, when you pull the plug of the maf sensor, just pull it out, if the traction is low, everything is normal. I mean, excessive pressure accelerates suddenly, which leads to excessive fuel consumption, which causes the vehicle to emit black smoke.
08.05.2020 18:57 # 7
suppor
If the air flow meter you call the master maf sensor is not mentioned, do not mention the same thing.

Now, there is no such thing, when the bottom gas is made, there is a little bit of cut in the empty space, and then there was always thick smoke.
08.05.2020 18:57 # 8
suppor
Normally mine was doing atiom only when the gas pressed to the end
08.05.2020 18:57 # 9
president
Hello. Let me write the example that we have experienced. I have 206 1.4 hdi. my car is 2003 mod. At 113000. We are not sure because it is used by different users. The vehicle was often running out of water, and when it was going, there was a sound of water coming from the engine, as if there was a groove inside, we would hear the water moving as the vehicle moved. With the analysis I made from this site and from different forum sites, I accepted that the car burned gaskets because it was making obvious bubbling when the gas was pressed while the expansion vessel cover was open. When I was going to take it to my own master, my father said he would take care of me and he took it to his own master, saying that we would do it at first, but when the vehicle is gone, he would take it to the master, and he directed it to another place. When the cylinder head was opened, it was found that the expanded gasket was damaged on the top surface of the block. 7 per thousand grinding was done, the cover was collected and the water loss water complaint was resolved. When we received the vehicle, we detected traction problem, no gas consumption, air flow meter was cleaned, traction was improved, the vehicle noticeably performed. However, we realized that when the gas was loaded in the following kilometers, black smoke was thrown, and when we went to the master again, we had to put the ring on the engine. Of course, we opposed it. If we paid 2000 TL and completely dismantled the engine, we could accept that it was not logical to throw the ring in the vehicle in 113000 and it would be cost demolition again around 3000 TL. I took the car to my own master, it was connected to the diagnosis, because the engine's plugs were removed, the malfunctions in the system were deleted, the gas was loaded into the gas, the black smoke was cut. Again, it was checked in road tests and there is no more black smoke. vice president 2015-06-11 19:26:04
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”