Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Black oil residue in the radiator water container

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 17:42 # 1
ariessimena
Hello masters,
I saw that no water remained in the car's radiator water container by chance 2-3 weeks ago. The container had a thin cable-shaped hose connected to the radiator, which I commented on was that there was no water left in the container. I used the vehicle for a while. But in this process, the car did not have any heat, low traction or an abnormal negative reaction. (I don't know if it has anything to do with this situation, but once it had a bursting sound in the engine and then a noise that felt like a friction was stuck in the wheel.) I put the juice back on, and then he did not make any reduction. But when I looked at it the other day, I saw black oil formation on the surface of the water and I was tortured. I took it to the master with the thought that there might be a potential seal problem. The master examined a little and said that there is no problem without trying to deal with it. There is no problem with the consistency and color of the engine oil, nor does it create a situation like kicking or throwing white smoke when I start the car. The water has a dark cloudy color now. The reason for my restlessness is the oil droplets in the water I mentioned at the beginning and the master does not care much.
What do you think could be the reason for the oil on the water surface, friends? I would be glad if you share your opinions on this matter.
08.05.2020 17:42 # 2
Serkan
Sir, renew the water in the radiator completely. Look again. Is there any lubrication? Oil to water usually mixes through the gasket or oil cooler.
08.05.2020 17:42 # 3
Bugra
So .. drain all the water in the radiator and the expansion vessel, then fill it again. This means that the liquid that cools the engine is leaking into the cylinders or something.
08.05.2020 17:42 # 4
emre_akdag
[QUOTE = Buğra] ie .. drain all of the water in the radiator and the expansion vessel, then fill it again. in other words, it means that the liquid that cools the engine is leaking into the cylinders or something.
08.05.2020 17:42 # 5
dream
Your vehicle has overheated before?
08.05.2020 17:42 # 6
ariessimena
Let's try it, guys. thanks. no he has never done it before
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”