Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

belt sound

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 17:39 # 1
secur73
As I parked the car after 100 km of roads today, I felt that there was a sound coming from the right side (the tensioner roller changed 3 days ago). >
08.05.2020 17:39 # 2
nevce
Well, first work is doing the madam when it gets hot
08.05.2020 17:39 # 3
secur73
It does not work in the first run, it rises slowly when idling, but it is as if something is idle, it strikes each other as it vibrates when it is idle, I pressed this place, I did not find anything idle ...
08.05.2020 17:39 # 4
nevce
I also have a glass master tomorrow as soon as possible :) But mine just started it and the cycle is doing between 900 and 1000.
08.05.2020 17:39 # 5
impact
I had the same problem, I changed the crank pulley and the problem went away. you may have the same problem. by the way how much
4 months later, a sound like bearing sound started. I do not have technical knowledge that I think this is due to the tension of the belt after changing the hoop.
08.05.2020 17:39 # 6
reality59
[QUOTE = impact] I had the same problem, I changed the crank pulley and the problem went away. you may have the same problem. by the way how much
4 months later, a sound like bearing sound started. I do not have technical knowledge that I think this is due to the tension of the belt after changing the hoop.
[/ QUOTE]
+307
I had the same problem, my crank pulley was broken, I changed it, the sound improved, after a while another sound started to come, I took it to the master, the belt slightly lubricated, and then it started to come out again, I changed the belt right now there is no problem.
08.05.2020 17:39 # 7
impact
[QUOTE = reality59] [QUOTE = impact] I had the same problem. I also changed the crank pulley and the problem went away. you may have the same problem. by the way how much
[/ QUOTE]
+307
I had the same problem, my crank pulley was broken, I changed it, the sound improved, after a while another sound started to come, I took it to the master, the belt slightly lubricated, and then it started to come out again, I changed the belt right now there is no problem.
[/ QUOTE]
How long did my teacher strap cost?
08.05.2020 17:39 # 8
secur73
A week ago, the tensioner bearing of my car changed, the bearing of the mounted bearing 307 was called the bearing, we even ordered it with the chassis number, but the mounted bearing was a bit thicker.
08.05.2020 17:39 # 9
reality59
[QUOTE = Impact]
How long did my teacher strap cost?
[/ QUOTE]

Although I can not remember exactly, it was in my mind that it was 20 TL, but besides this, timing set and km maintenance were done.
08.05.2020 17:39 # 10
secur73
I went to the industry today. Master sound comes from filters, said that the oil flow to the filters inside the engine is adjusted automatically, the sound goes when the oil input is provided. Yes the sound comes and goes. Interesting ...
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”