Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Belt noise and air conditioner malfunction

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 20:56 # 1
ersinyildiz
Hello,

The previous week, I made a long journey with the car air conditioning on Sunday. It rained a week without interruption, I used it in rainy and puddled places, and I heard a thin belt sound from the car. I think the V-belt got wet and made a sound. I did not operate the air conditioner in this week.

When I turn it on yesterday, the fan turns but does not cool. The traction of the vehicle does not change, I think the compressor does not start. Could this belt noise I heard cause this?

Are there any points I can check without taking it for repair?

I filled the car with new air conditioning gas 16 months ago. If there was no leak, it should be unfinished.
08.05.2020 20:56 # 2
sonerkyl
Check the socket on the compressor If my teacher has entered the water, it may have had a short circuit. I say look at your fuse.
08.05.2020 20:56 # 3
ersinyildiz
[QUOTE = sonerkyl] Check the socket on the compressor. I say look at your fuse [/ QUOTE]

Hi,

Let me check if I can reach the socket on the compressor, I can't find the booklet of the vehicle. I did not see a special fuse for the compressor in the schemes I looked on the Internet, should I look for the one for the air conditioning system? The air conditioning light is on when I press the A / C button. Could the fuse still blow?
08.05.2020 20:56 # 4
ersinyildiz
Hello,

Yesterday I had the car checked in the Deep Brothers in Bursa. First the gas was checked, there was no gas left in the vehicle. Then air was pressed and leak check was done, leak was detected in air conditioner radiator. The radiator repair was not possible, so it was replaced. O-rings in the radiator connection hose have changed. The leak has been removed, gas has been released. Despite this, the compressor did not start, its socket was checked. There was a small problem there too, and the socket was cleaned.

It works without problems at the moment.
08.05.2020 20:56 # 5
sonerkyl
I am glad that the problem is solved bro Thumbs Up
08.05.2020 20:56 # 6
ersinyildiz
[QUOTE = sonerkyl] Glad to have the problem resolved bro Thumbs Up [/ QUOTE]

Thank you brother, love.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”