Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Beet engine sound from the engine

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 21:12 # 1
ilyasamca
Greetings to all,

Probably, this problem has certainly been experienced among you, I could not find such an issue by searching, while the engine of the 2004 model Hdi 206 was idling from the engine, it was making a serial sound with a slow interval and a speed that increased as the speed increased. While going on the road, a taxi stood beside me and said "brother is missing an injector". What is it, how is it handled, does it cost a lot? I can get information from experienced friends.

08.05.2020 21:12 # 2
sonerkyl
There may be several reasons. injectors - belts - bearings - timing etc. you have to find a good master and have it checked. the injector can be connected to the pc and the pressure values can be checked.
08.05.2020 21:12 # 3
kaan206
Can you shoot a video and throw the sound?
08.05.2020 21:12 # 4
cuqbox
Hello, if there is no problem in traction, if Rolentide decreases and increases when it gives Gas, I have experienced the same. Problem Crankshaft pulley; Original price is 200 TL. Side industry has a price of 100 TL.
08.05.2020 21:12 # 5
ilyasamca
Thanks for the answers. The problem arose in the injectors. Injector pressures were adjusted during repair, sound problem was improved.
08.05.2020 21:12 # 6
sonerkyl
[QUOTE = clown] Thanks for the answers. The problem arose in the injectors. Injector pressures were adjusted during repair, sound problem was improved. [/ QUOTE]

get past it. thanks for the return.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”