Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

beep beep when the contact is closed

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 16:25 # 1
Nefretnet
hello I had a change of printing pad today, i don't know if it has anything to do with this but little & nbsp; I did not give such a signal to the house when I arrived during the day, then I had to work again by car. I just parked the car when I arrived. beep beep beep sounds and repeats it pejo 206 rg 2000 model car lpg li and gas light is on, it is a lower hand but & nbsp; I will say this signal when I run it, but if I do not stop the car, this sound is neither a light nor anything else just giving this signal, I wonder if it helps, please.
08.05.2020 16:25 # 2
eserxxx
Check the level of radiator water, complete if missing
08.05.2020 16:25 # 3
Nefretnet
this sound should be related to it, it gives a very high beeping sound. Then I came, I came, so I was depressed, it was so good today, everything was fine, but the end was awful with this voice:
08.05.2020 16:25 # 4
djchaos
that sound is usually caused by the malfunction lamp. If the water runs out of the vehicle, the oxygen sensor, etc. locate the malfunction, see if the beep is on and see if the malfunction lamp is on?
08.05.2020 16:25 # 5
Nefretnet
no lamp is on, du or I turn off the ignition, even as I said, I removed it as bipp bippp. I think it may be quite a bit of gasoline to see if it will kiss again a few times.
08.05.2020 16:25 # 6
Nefretnet
can this sound come from the lpg? & nbsp; gas filter or replacement & nbsp; I read things like: / Is it related to LPG or I am stuck with it ..

08.05.2020 16:25 # 7
eserxxx
Wait a second, what do you call this high beeping sound like the sound when the door is opened when the headlight is on in American cars? beep beep is not beep, it is like the gigi gigi gigi:) & nbsp; There was a different expression but you probably understand :)
08.05.2020 16:25 # 8
Nefretnet
or long playing long where the loud sound comes from the left side of the steering wheel & nbsp; The sound coming from somewhere is different when the headlight is on, for example, when the door is open in my car, the interior lamp is already blinking, but I switched off this contact, I even got the key: D crowed & nbsp; stopped once again :)

08.05.2020 16:25 # 9
eserxxx
sometimes it sounds like this in my car yesterday yesterday :) Do you have a headlight sensor in your car? there may be a situation with him
08.05.2020 16:25 # 10
djchaos
When the ignition is switched off, it lights up when the switch is on, the sound is cut off when the headlights are on, beeps beeps, the sensor may be malfunctioning & nbsp;
08.05.2020 16:25 # 11
Nefretnet
There is no headlight sensor. There is no rain sensor. It is the first time I hear such a sound and it is interesting to come across today. but it is probably the maintenance related to lpg.
08.05.2020 16:25 # 12
Nefretnet
is not djchaos headlight beeping but does this sound like this when the
lpg filter change arrives? & nbsp; wonder? No lights are on

08.05.2020 16:25 # 13
ose
This is not a normal sound, it happens when other bibs you call turn on the ignition or when the headlight remains on. This is a different voice. What is the LPG brand that may be coming from the logical LPG indicator you say? Or, to understand this, pull out the fuse of the LPG. the pole is right there.
08.05.2020 16:25 # 14
Nefretnet
I have not come to my mind when I was in the vehicle, lpg did not come, I guess if it doesn't sound, I know that it came from it, right? & nbsp;
but the sound from there & nbsp; and it sounds very high, I have read in a few places, lpg sound like this, there is no problem in the indicators, I will sleep by believing that it is a problem that I will deal with by changing the filter to 20 30 TL.
08.05.2020 16:25 # 15
Nefretnet
lpg's brand atiker meanwhile & nbsp; sequential system .. & nbsp;
08.05.2020 16:25 # 16
ose
Have a good sleep then relax. It is probably from him.
08.05.2020 16:25 # 17
Nefretnet
I just went down and looked at my car, everything is normal, the keys on the left are coming from the place where the sound lpg indicator is located but I couldn't fully understand it. I think it is coming again, lpg maintenance is coming, this is his signal tomorrow morning my first job & nbsp; go and show or I was in the industry all day yesterday and see what is happening now: /
08.05.2020 16:25 # 18
ose
Generally, for the LPG, the battery is pulled from the pole. They put the fuse on the pole very soon.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Uploaded with ImageShack.us "border =" ">

08.05.2020 16:25 # 19
Nefretnet
I inserted the panel in the place where the lpg indicator is located and there was a buzzer inside, of course I was connected to the LPG service, so the warning was given to the lpg service. I thought it seemed like it wasn't showing the truth because I set a few things and see what happens :))
08.05.2020 16:25 # 20
ose
Get well soon. Good problem turned out simple. We have learned something new.
Page : / 2
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”