Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Battery system relationship

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » Other Brands
08.05.2020 21:10 # 1
Diver28
Hello friends, I want to share a problem I had in my car. When I was driving on the road, the car gave us an acceleration situation when I pressed the gas to not downshift at the ideal speeds. I did the same thing as he said he asked me to remove the battery pole head and put it on after 5 minutes. I went on my way as if nothing had happened. 1.4 16v semi-automatic sensodrive. If I wonder if there is a problem with the action, there is not always a problem with the gear changes or if I do not understand what is the relationship with the battery? Thank you very much for your valuable comments.
08.05.2020 21:10 # 2
sonerkyl
Hodja probably has an electrical problem oxidation - disconnection in cables etc. If it is short-circuited, the vehicle has been protected. When the battery was disconnected from the pole, the system was restored as if there was no problem since it automatically resets. I checked the voltage values of the vehicle both in the position and on the load (air conditioner - headlights etc.).
08.05.2020 21:10 # 3
Diver28
Thank you they looked at the battery value 88% output. They did not connect to the computer and made a detection.
08.05.2020 21:10 # 4
sonerkyl
So, did my teacher look with the original device or did they look with a universal diagnostic tool?

08.05.2020 21:10 # 5
Diver28
I removed the original tape of the vehicle and had an mp3 player installed 1.5 months ago, I wonder if they tied a cable wrong.
08.05.2020 21:10 # 6
sonerkyl
My teacher may even burn the vehicle's electrical installation due to the wrong connection. an important issue, although it seems simple. they make general cut cables with electrical tape, but I always recommend using heat shrink tubing, especially in new generation vehicles (with electronic system). & nbsp;
08.05.2020 21:10 # 7
Diver28
Thank you very much, I suspect me, I will share it with an electrician tomorrow.
08.05.2020 21:10 # 8
Diver28
[QUOTE = Diver28] Thank you very much, I suspect that I will take it to an electrician tomorrow. I hope the problem will be solved.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”