Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Battery / Starter Problem

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 19:57 # 1
genieril
Hello friends, my 2006 model 206 1.4 HDI model car did not start an interesting start today. I use it constantly, as it lies or waits, there is no possibility that the battery is exhausted or decreased. I went to work in the morning, parked my car, got out of work in the evening and opened the contact, but while I was doing trinkets, I waited for 5-10 minutes after the ignition was on, I started the starter and did not sound like TIK. I closed it again, opened it and started the same way, TIK said, the starter did not. Indicators headlights indoor lighting etc. all accessories were operable and when I checked the battery it was GREEN (fully charged) on the indicator. TIK from WV Polo, I tried to connect the reinforcement cables again.
I tried to hit the last remedy and it worked when it hit.

Now if the battery is solid in appearance, why would it do this? The vehicle has been my first time in 6 months. No error codes or lamp alerts were lit, which may indicate the problem. I am waiting for your answers on the subject. Sorry it's been a little long. thanks in advance for the answers ...
08.05.2020 19:57 # 2
Secks
Hello, it seemed to me from the glow plug.
08.05.2020 19:57 # 3
Vefa
I think check this battery before the battery.
08.05.2020 19:57 # 4
peugeotefe
If your vehicle started when it hit it and it did not cause the same problem afterwards, your starter motor has coals or gear jammed and maintenance is required.
08.05.2020 19:57 # 5
genieril
He says he did the same thing in the morning. I called the battery, came and measured and looked at the battery, said :( I'm going to hit it and take it to the industry.
08.05.2020 19:57 # 6
xmen
The Mars engine has failed or its coals have run out.
08.05.2020 19:57 # 7
genieril
Mars coals and diodes were due to be repaired and there is no problem at the moment, it cost 160 lira. Thanks to the interested friends ..
08.05.2020 19:57 # 8
GokhaN
Get well, 85% of these and similar events are caused by starter-coal or battery.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”