Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Battery problem, advice

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 16:19 # 1
redline
Hello, my car has started to come off the battery in the last days. If I do not get on the 2nd day, I do not know that the battery is not finished since the third day, but I do not know when the battery has been bought 7 months ago, but I will probably need to buy a new one. I asked the electrician that I had to make a supplement at the weekend when I was 109.00 lira, said 148 lira. Can I recommend a wholesale place in Bursa that I can buy at an affordable price?
08.05.2020 16:19 # 2
AliOzagan
I had a new metro booklet in my hand, let me write you the battery prices & nbsp;
happy 12volt 60 amps deposit deducted 119.90, with a deposit of 139.90
energy 60 amps deposited with 79.90, with deposit 99.90
energy 72 amper deposy 109,90.depozitolu 134,90
these products may have an idea.
08.05.2020 16:19 # 3
sedataksu
Buy it, be happy, you can buy it from the building markets. The price does not play much. The price is not bad. "Laugh"
08.05.2020 16:19 # 4
redline
energy battery seems affordable How is it that they say this deposit has been reduced? thank you will help me for information :)
08.05.2020 16:19 # 5
hcbank
contagion / sister happy brands. Get one of th / neglected types your head will be comfortable
08.05.2020 16:19 # 6
redline
I was in suspense, there is a 50% price difference between energy and happy, does anyone use this energy?
08.05.2020 16:19 # 7
fexzi
Should one of the customers be missing?
how is your battery charge water?
08.05.2020 16:19 # 8
Guests
I bought 2 weeks ago, I was happy with 72 amps, 72amps were 30 amps, I gave 156 pounds over 6 counts. br>
08.05.2020 16:19 # 9
redline
[QUOTE = fexzi] Don't miss one of your customers?
what is your battery charge water?
[/ QUOTE]
I don't know exactly where is this customer?
08.05.2020 16:19 # 10
redline
[QUOTE = HuseyinTurk] I bought 2 weeks ago, 72 amperes of 72 amperes in the old battery, 30a counted, gave 156 lira on top of it. 6 installments. >

[/ QUOTE]

So the campaign price of the subway says a price suitable for 60 amps happy 120 pounds
08.05.2020 16:19 # 11
fexzi
[QUOTE = redline] [QUOTE = fexzi] Don't miss one of the sighters?

are the ones that are located on the doors that trigger the interior lighting, the battery was reset on the day that happened in my car last year, a competent electrician can properly solve the problem, over time, the door consumers are oxidizing and triggering current to waste. it is good to finish and have it checked.
08.05.2020 16:19 # 12
Guests
[QUOTE = redline] [QUOTE = HuseyinTurk] I bought 2 weeks ago, I gave 156 pounds on the 72-ampere old battery of 72 amperes and counted 30a on the 6th installment. When you give the old battery,

[/ QUOTE]

So the campaign price of the subway says a price suitable for 60 amps happy 120 pounds
[/ QUOTE]

Normally, you have to give 120 lira old battery already.
08.05.2020 16:19 # 13
redline
[QUOTE = fexzi] [QUOTE = redline] [QUOTE = fexzi] shouldn't be missing one of your customers?
[/ QUOTE]
I don't know exactly where is this customer? > [/ QUOTE]

are the customers who are on the doors that trigger the interior lighting, the battery was reset on the day that happened in my car last year, a competent electrician of his job could solve the problem, over time, because the door customers did not oxidize or trigger it is useful to give current to waste and run the battery, have it checked.
[/ QUOTE]

This is the first time. Thank you. I will check the battery without changing it. The battery of the car is quite old. may be.
08.05.2020 16:19 # 14
Guests
even the alarm light affects the car I did not start a week, the car reset the battery .... "Shocked"
08.05.2020 16:19 # 15
redline
I wish mine would last for a week, mine, no installation, no alarm except nothing that consumes electricity except the original, but let's come tonight, tomorrow evening, when the starter presses, the battery sounds like the car is dead.
08.05.2020 16:19 # 16
Guests
then it is imperative that you get the battery urgently ...
08.05.2020 16:19 # 17
sedataksu
[QUOTE = redline] I wish it would last for a week, mine, no plumbing, no alarm except anything that consumes electricity, other than the original, but let's leave this evening, tomorrow evening, when the starter presses the battery sounds like a car, [/ QUOTE]

< / div>
Do not leave your job to chance, change the battery, you will be comfortable. damage did not occur but we worked half a day to get the vehicle out of there. It is winter is more troublesome for the battery. Buy new battery happy, if you say expensive, buy pearl but it is hard to find an interlocutor when there is a problem getting unknown brands. "Don't
08.05.2020 16:19 # 18
redline
[QUOTE = sedataksu] [QUOTE = redline] I wish it would last for a week, mine, no plumbing, no alarm except nothing that consumes electricity except the original, but let's come this evening, tomorrow, when the starter presses, the battery sounds like a dead car [/ QUOTE]

Do not leave your job to chance, change the battery, you will be comfortable. You will not work in an unfamiliar place. You will give the battery money to the hammer. I did not have a charge. I did not buy this battery. I did not buy this battery. I said, I dropped the car into the void. There was no damage from God, but we worked half a day to get the car out of there. The winter has come even more trouble for the battery. If you say buy new battery happy, buy pearl, but it is hard to find an interlocutor when it is a problem to get unknown brands. smiley19.gif "border =" 0 "alt =" Don't cry "title =" Don't cry "/>
[/ QUOTE]

Get yours in a very difficult time to get past God did not let me live, I said, let me hit the weekend at least 2 km downhill no down, there was not even the slightest twinkle of electricity in the car. Normally, if there was a slight light on the indicators, it would work when I hit the electrician at the end of the road, but unfortunately I was able to operate it after giving 10 lira reinforcement. At this time of the happy month, it was a little expensive before the feast.
08.05.2020 16:19 # 19
sedataksu
[QUOTE = street art] even the alarm light affects the car I did not start a week, the car reset the battery .... "Shocked" [/ QUOTE]

If the alarm light is running out of battery, your battery is already dead The alarm light on the solid battery will only discharge the battery in a year. "Grin"
08.05.2020 16:19 # 20
metin
[QUOTE = redline] or I am in suspense there is a 50% price difference between energy and happily anybody use this energy happily? [/ QUOTE]
& nbsp;
don't look at 3 to 5 on such important topics. It takes twice to buy cheap.
Page : / 2
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”