Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Battery Light Flashing. Urgent Help Please!

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 18:26 # 1
mhmttn
Hello,
First of all, it will be a long article, but I hope it will help and read. (my car is Peugeot 206 hdi)

About 6 months ago, I replaced the battery (at Ankara Bosch Car Service), inserted 72 A BOSCH, and after a while my battery light started flashing.

While going on the road, the light was on, 3 times a long sound was heard and went out after a while. I took the same craftsmen and was told that I had to come with the vehicle and the light on because it normally didn't seem to fail.
A few months later, the light went on and I went to the master before it went out, they said that the measurements they made were lazy charging and the charging dynamo could be defective. The charge dynamo was dismantled and there was no major problem, they said that they only replaced the rotor for some precautionary purposes (140 TL), if the problem did not improve, they could have a problem in the vehicle's brain.

Now the problem persists, and its frequency has increased again, and sometimes it only gets better when you stop and run it again. The most annoying part of the job is not to be able to spend money and get results.

As a result, are you faced with such a problem? Could the malfunction be in the brain?
I think that if I change my ten in some sites, there is a Konjector malfunction.

Finally, I would appreciate if you recommend a good and honest auto electrician in Ankara.
Thanks...

mhmttn 2014-06-13 08:29:07
08.05.2020 18:26 # 2
emrepunar
As far as I know, the battery is burned, the battery does not charge or there is a leak in the car. or the battery may be broken and a good electrician can find the solution. What is the battery amps installed in your vehicle is important.
08.05.2020 18:26 # 3
ahmet_bjk
If you have a battery of 72 Amps, the original should be 60 Amps, because the amperage is too much, it may have trouble charging. If you can try with a 60 amp battery, I think give it a try.
08.05.2020 18:26 # 4
C@GL@R
go to the electrician to take a measurement, there may be an imbalance, leakage etc.
08.05.2020 18:26 # 5
mhmttn
Yesterday I took my car back to the master who made the first intervention and they installed a solid charge dynamo to determine if the fault was caused by the charge dynamo and asked me to try it a few days without money.
Unfortunately, the malfunction recurred to this day. In my models (2006 model 206 hdi) the charging dyno was different, the brain was doing the cutting job, so I guess the fault is in the brain.
How much does this malfunction explode, is it reasonable to have the brain repaired, or should I buy a new one?
08.05.2020 18:26 # 6
iso307
The same situation happened to me before, the same problem happened before. The problem has disappeared. The problem has disappeared. I recommend you get it.
Also, have the relay switching the charging circuit checked. Relay contacts may not transmit the current.
08.05.2020 18:26 # 7
mhmttn
[QUOTE = iso307] Let me tell you a possibility. The same situation happened to me before, the same problem happened before. The problem was eliminated in the cable lug at the polar head, oxidation occurred, the master had replaced the problem. I recommend you have these connections checked.
Also, have the relay switching the charging circuit checked. Relay contacts may not transmit current.

Actually, this problem started after my battery was renewed. I put the battery in 72 amp bosch, I don't know if it is a big battery, but I will forward the advice you say to the master. Thanks for your response ...
08.05.2020 18:26 # 8
ahmed206
I also suspected the battery. If possible, try a few days with a 60-amp battery. What is that brain and brain ...
08.05.2020 18:26 # 9
madblueblacksea
A similar situation happened to me last week. Differently, the vehicle had voltage fluctuation and then the battery charge lamp flashed three times. As the charging lamp turned on, I knew that the charging dynamo did not generate electricity, turned off everything that consumed electricity and went to the industry, and the problem was the charging dynamo as I thought. Rotor did not change completely, only the connector was changed and the problem was solved with 50 TL workmanship and 15 TL part money. (punched air conditioning record +35 TL VAT) :)

As far as the vehicle is electronic (in ecu control) as far as I know, I think the problem is not from the brain, but from the charging system since the charging lamp works manually (directly connected to the dynamo). It is useful to have the connections between the battery and the battery and the battery checked. (I removed the charger from the list because they tested it with the running dynamo)
08.05.2020 18:26 # 10
mhmttn
Actually, it makes sense, but when the battery light comes on, I can't burn the quads and they don't lock in the central lock, I finally noticed this when they changed the car's charger and gave it for an experiment.
08.05.2020 18:26 # 11
mhmttn
Hello again;

my priorities problem continues, in addition to my last articles, the connector and diode tray changed. After 20 days of trial, the problem did not improve.
After that, we changed the complete Charger (to 650 TL with the expensive original product). Unfortunately, there was no improvement in this way.
Finally, the brain was played, but the problem still persists.

frankly, I don't know what to do, maybe I hope there is someone with advice.
08.05.2020 18:26 # 12
okaNStarss
Did you ever put the captain into the service and look at the malfunction codes?
08.05.2020 18:26 # 13
mustafa_nalcacioglu
Since the factory output of the battery should be 60 amps, this is more than amps, the ecu may be a malfunction due to the different amperage and check the shoes of the battery terminals as the friends say above.
08.05.2020 18:26 # 14
Ali1905
The fact that the battery is large does not mean that the car will suffer excessive current, the fault lamp does not illuminate by installing a high-amp battery.

Have you recently checked the production date of your mind? If the battery has run out and your charger is faulty, it may not be fully charged.
08.05.2020 18:26 # 15
Burak
Peugeot this is something that is not compatible with it. If there is any problem, try it with a 60a battery.
08.05.2020 18:26 # 16
mhmttn
[QUOTE = okaNStarss] Did you ever put the captain into service and look at the malfunction codes?
Yes, I'm still using the 72 A (bosch) battery. I am going to try and replace the battery with 60 A since this malfunction is unlikely to occur from the battery. I spoke to the master today, but he said okay, even though he did not get into it.
I have a little hope, auspicious now ...
08.05.2020 18:26 # 17
yavuz_0051
My vehicle is doing it in rainy weather.
08.05.2020 18:26 # 18
ahmed206
[QUOTE = yavuz_0051] My vehicle is doing it in rainy weather, a buzzing sound comes out then goes out [/ QUOTE]
Yours is probably from the v-belt.
08.05.2020 18:26 # 19
Foxfire
[QUOTE = ahmed206] [QUOTE = yavuz_0051] My vehicle is doing it in rainy weather, a chirp comes out then goes out [/ QUOTE]
Yours is probably from the v-belt.
[/ QUOTE]

How is the battery light flashing in rainy weather?
08.05.2020 18:26 # 20
ahmed206
If your vehicle is not short-circuited, the v-belt may not be fully functional, that is, it may or may not rotate the charger.
Page : / 2
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”