Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

battery in automatic gearbox

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 15:21 # 1
EMRE
In vehicles with automatic gears, when the battery runs out, is there a problem in taking a taxi from another car?

Again, the battery can be supplemented to a car other than automatic gear, a master says don't do it automatically, someone else says nothing
08.05.2020 15:21 # 2
koliva
As far as you do, no problem will occur as long as you do according to the rules. Just don't try to run it by pushing. Rules;

1. Before making any connections, make sure that the ignition is fully off, all power is off and your vehicle is in the Park position.

2. Connect the cable to the positive terminal of the vehicle's battery, which will first be reinforced, and then to the positive terminal of your vehicle's battery.

3. Connect the other cable to the negative part of the vehicle's battery, but do not connect it to the negative of your vehicle's battery. Attach a bolt or clamp attached to the remote chassis as much as possible to the battery.

4. First start the vehicle which will be reinforced then your vehicle. Then unplug the cables in the opposite way that you did above while the vehicles were running idle.
08.05.2020 15:21 # 3
metin
koliva asking what do you do is a shame: D
08.05.2020 15:21 # 4
koliva
[QUOTE = text] koliva asking what you are doing is a shame: D [/ QUOTE]

Isin I did (It says in my information Kahkaha ) has nothing to do with cars remotely. I just read well Göz Kırpma
Koliva 2011-04-29 17:10:02
08.05.2020 15:21 # 5
ismail ozdemir
How many times have I done nothing?
08.05.2020 15:21 # 6
metin
[QUOTE = koliva] [QUOTE = text] koliva asking what you are doing is a shame: D [/ QUOTE]

Isin I did (It says in my information Kahkaha ) has nothing to do with cars remotely. I just read well Göz Kırpma
[/ QUOTE]
I don't understand phd writes (:
By the way, what was supposed to do to prevent the settings from being deleted when replacing the battery? We were waiting for 15 minutes.
08.05.2020 15:21 # 7
koliva
[QUOTE = text] [QUOTE = Koliva]
By the way, what was supposed to do to prevent the settings from being deleted when replacing the battery? We were waiting for 15 minutes.
[/ QUOTE]

I think you're mixing it up. Or at least I don't know.
I guess what you think was a 3-minute rule. While changing the battery, it is waited for 3 minutes before handling the pole, without touching it. This is also called soft reboot. This way the risk of BSI getting the software down is minimized.

By the way, I think I couldn't send you a private message with your message box full. Kahkaha
Koliva 2011-04-29 17:30:42
08.05.2020 15:21 # 8
BAHTIYAR

It happened to me last summer and even let us hit it. How many times did we have friends? But I did not eat my mind with cheese bread.

08.05.2020 15:21 # 9
koliva
[QUOTE = Bakhtiar]

It happened to me last summer and even let us hit it. How many times did we have friends? But I did not eat my mind with cheese bread.

[/ QUOTE]

You did well. Hitting is not wise in automatic gears.
08.05.2020 15:21 # 10
metin
[QUOTE = Bakhtiar]

[/ QUOTE]
If I did not misunderstand, he did not say that it would be koliva.
08.05.2020 15:21 # 11
metin
[QUOTE = coliva] [QUOTE = text] [QUOTE = coliva]
[/ QUOTE]

I think you're mixing it up. Or at least I don't know.
I guess what you think was a 3-minute rule. While changing the battery, it is waited for 3 minutes before handling the pole, without touching it. This is also called soft reboot. This way the risk of BSI getting the software down is minimized.

By the way, I think I couldn't send you a private message with your message box full. Kahkaha
[/ QUOTE]
I asked to take my precaution before replacing the battery, so that the settings do not reset the time, date, sensors etc. I am not going to deal with it (:
Meanwhile, I emptied my message box.
text 2011-04-29 22:09:40
08.05.2020 15:21 # 12
koliva
[QUOTE = text]
I asked to take my precaution before replacing the battery, so that the settings do not reset the time, date, sensors etc. I am not going to deal with it (:
Meanwhile, I emptied my message box.
[/ QUOTE]

Such a thing is not normally possible, but such a tool is made for this work. Before removing the battery terminal, you are following this tool to the socket. It feeds the system temporarily when the battery is disconnected. There are also different versions of this tool. Price 4.39 USD

Koliva 2011-04-29 22:15:29
08.05.2020 15:21 # 13
metin
it's very hard to find it here (:
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”