Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Battery dimensions

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 15:03 # 1
koliva
Hello friends,

I'm going to change the battery today. When I scanned the previous topics in the forum, I saw that there was a situation. The bigger Ah, the better, of course, and the more expensive. But there is also a size problem. Not every Ah, every size. So what are the dimensions of the battery in my vehicle? I thought I would find it in the "Peugeot service box" but I couldn't find it. Do you know any? I got a price quote from one place and it says the dimensions 24.2x17.5x19.0. Is that true?

in a
DIN CCA = 350
EN CCA = 590
he is writing. Is this data enough for me or is it low?

You might think why you don't look strange, but I tried it in the morning, it is not complete without removing the plastic protection. It is a little bit too.
Koliva 2011-01-20 12:07:20
08.05.2020 15:03 # 2
metin

I had a problem with my battery, more precisely, I thought so.

I searched for batteries, I don't know the size of our vehicles' battery is 50 amperes. As amperage increased, it also grew in size.
If I am wrong, my friends correct it. have a nice day.
08.05.2020 15:03 # 3
Onur
how many amps are on the car, it doesn't fit in general.
08.05.2020 15:03 # 4
koliva
[QUOTE = quiet_20]

I had a problem with my battery, more precisely, I thought so.

I searched for batteries, I don't know the size of our vehicles' battery is 50 amperes. As amperage increased, it also grew in size.
If I am wrong, my friends correct it. have a nice day.
[/ QUOTE]

Sir, thank you for your answer. Now it is known that labor here is extremely expensive. They even want 15 euro to install this battery. When this is the case, it gets worse. Already nothing is changing him. You can search the men's website according to the vehicle, but regardless of the engine volume of 307, 307 SW they put the same battery. I wanted to make sure that there was no problem when you bought it.
08.05.2020 15:03 # 5
koliva
[QUOTE = Honor] How many amps are there on the car, it doesn't fit in general. I would get 72ah.

I only saw the production date on it. Manufactured in 2002. We have come up to this day with the original battery. I also saw the value of 300 A. Oh, it didn't write the value, but I guess they can be translated in some way.
08.05.2020 15:03 # 6
metin
I guess it's happening in the markets there, probably because there are. How many cm is the maximum size of your battery's seat? Measure them accordingly, research battery models and have good and bad. then get the best amp and size of model you like.
then you can change it yourself.
some hardware may be reset as soon as possible. so what would be the economic mode after 20 minutes after I closed the car? (If I'm wrong, get better.) Then they recommend you to remove the battery.
I immediately disassembled it, and when I locked the car, the windshields did not close automatically, thanks.
08.05.2020 15:03 # 7
Ozgur
an important issue
08.05.2020 15:03 # 8
koliva
This location has been somewhat missed.
I changed the battery myself. The dimensions of the old battery are small. I think the width and height are usually fixed but their length is different. My old battery was around 18cm. When you insert the battery, you see that there is a lot of space towards the back. So I think the battery will be up to 24cm in size. Maybe it will work for someone.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”