Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

battery control help ..

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 15:06 # 1
ozi033
I have been receiving the remote control battery low warning for 2 months and so on ... what I have consulted here. I made reinforcements and worked. Today, I started to use the wipers without starting it. Then I started again. There is no click again. Ask him if I was completely drained. I'll buy a new battery tomorrow.
08.05.2020 15:06 # 2
koliva
Those who come to you with the remote control battery low alert have nothing to do with my mind.

When the radio is on, if the battery drops below a certain level, it will already switch to eco-mode. I think your problem is either from the battery or the mechanism to charge the battery. There is an alternator at the beginning of this mechanism and it may be defective because the battery that is not charged correctly may not be able to start and start the starter during the first start. Besides this, there may be a problem with the belt. In short, it is useful to have the battery checked first and then the charging mechanism.
Koliva 2011-02-18 21:10:20
08.05.2020 15:06 # 3
STALLONE
I am telling you the steps you will do. When you open the 1st stage contact, there is no sound when you start the ignition. 2. Turn on the ignition. means you are finished check cables, best regards .stallone 306 GTI-6
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”