Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

battery charge fault

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 18:12 # 1
gokhanscn
Hello friends.

When we were about to approach the house 2 weeks ago, a dinging sound came from the car and the battery light came on. Then I came home. When the car stopped and started again, the light went out.

2 days ago, I connected the road computer and started the car.

While going on the road again today, it wrote low battery fault on the screen, it made a ding sound and the battery light came on. I pulled the car to the right, stopped it and started it again, the light went out.

What exactly does this warning mean? is it completing the life of the battery? or is the battery not charging? or a different problem?

I researched a little but when I could not get a result, I decided to open a topic here.
gokhanscn 2014-01-16 21:07:44
08.05.2020 18:12 # 2
Serkan
It means the control battery is running low. Serkan 2014-01-14 22:50:34
08.05.2020 18:12 # 3
gokhanscn
Why would the battery light up the battery when the control battery gets low, master?

Then there is nothing to worry about the battery, right? Changing the control battery will solve the problem then.
08.05.2020 18:12 # 4
Serkan
Sir, I have never heard of the peugeot's 206's warning about the battery, the battery lamp should not be lit when giving low battery error. Serkan 2014-01-14 23:02:23
08.05.2020 18:12 # 5
gokhanscn
Thank you for the answers. Let me try and replace the control battery. I'll rewrite the result here.
08.05.2020 18:12 # 6
Guests
L Ow Means Battery Fault.

In other words, your battery is probably malfunctioning by losing value and giving warning by this way.

I wish you well!
serkan1923 2014-01-14 23:14:47
08.05.2020 18:12 # 7
Serkan
You can try as follows, manually lock the doors with the key, and then manually open and start again, then it should not give the warning. When you open the doors from the remote control, it warns according to the signal strength it receives. Serkan 2014-01-14 23:11:15
08.05.2020 18:12 # 8
Guests
Could there be a problem with the charger?
08.05.2020 18:12 # 9
ahmet_bjk

I just heard of the low battery warning ...

I know that the battery light is on when the battery is not charging ...

08.05.2020 18:12 # 10
okan77
The controller battery problem gives "Remote Control Low Battery" error in 307's. And the battery does not turn on the light ... It is useful to have the battery checked the equipment.
08.05.2020 18:12 # 11
ferhattasdemir
It would be healthy to have the vehicle charged. Also have the battery checked.
08.05.2020 18:12 # 12
ondercan
Check out the Gökhan Charger. The control battery will not malfunction while on the road.

08.05.2020 18:12 # 13
gokhanscn
Thanks for the answers.

I did not give the warning ever since I opened this topic. but I will still have the battery checked by the charger. No question marks in my head. But to show that there was no opportunity because I was late for some kind of work.

I'll probably show it to the weekend.

I still checked the battery's terminals by saying something might not be seated properly.

I definitely write the results here.
08.05.2020 18:12 # 14
pt206
[QUOTE = okan77] Remote battery problem gives "Remote Control Low Battery" error in 307's. And the battery does not light up. It is useful to have the battery checked. [/ QUOTE]

benm had given the same warning in 206 and the problem was solved by replacing the control battery. Thumbs Up
08.05.2020 18:12 # 15
gokhanscn
Friends just happened again on the way and I apologize for the last time, because I read the message wrongly because it went off the screen immediately.

his message is;

battery charge fault

I would pull the right on the main road and look at the belts or something, but because the road was not available, it immediately disappeared when it stopped and started again.

but tomorrow or weekend i will have it immediately. because i was cunted According to the battery charge error, I think it is caused by the charger.

edit: By the way, I have rearranged the topic title so that if anyone else encounters this error, he can find the topic directly.
gokhanscn 2014-01-16 21:08:20
08.05.2020 18:12 # 16
uslu5421
If the battery is not too old, I would definitely call it a charger. The same happened to me. It gave a battery warning for two days. It disconnected ABS and airbags, power steering, wipers, windows, all electric units respectively, one morning before, dong sounds are still in my ear :) and most The last engine stop light warning came on, we barely pulled the engine to the right. We stopped the engine again. Our vehicle did not work anyway.
08.05.2020 18:12 # 17
brutal
Friends who said "control battery" generally came to my head in 307, my car gave a warning for 2-3 days, the battery finished itself seven, of course, we did not understand what it was and did not care about the mountain top because we were in the cottage. One day, while driving down to the beach, my vehicle was first locked with ABS, then the Airbag error, my steering wheel was locked and my vehicle stopped, like a commodity. Of course, I have a wife in the vehicle, and we have a fear panic. We were forced to hit the top of the mountain, the vehicle room kicked the car that day. With that knock, we threw it all the way to the beach, we found a battery, we did not reinforce it, I bought the last battery in my arms, while the reinforcement cables were connected, I went down to fishes until the big battery crushed my legs. When we got into the service, we were told that the charger had broken down, that their coals had run out, and unfortunately they were not repaired, that it had to be changed.
08.05.2020 18:12 # 18
gokhanscn
Hello friends,

I took it to the service today. They did measuring.

They said that the problem was caused by the charging dynamo, the dynamos were working while the car was in motion, and not charging at idle.

They charged 1.200 Turkish lira for the replacement of the charger: D yes you did not hear wrong 1.200 TL

As I have read in another forum, I think changing the coal of the dynamos will solve the problem.
08.05.2020 18:13 # 19
brutal
THE CHARGER DYNAMO IS NOT OPENED. THEY WERE CUTTING THE ROOM. THE ROOM WAS MORE PROBLEM.
08.05.2020 18:13 # 20
gokhanscn
Let me write the last situation of friends;

On Thursday we dismantled the dynamo and replaced its coals. After installing it, I ran it and started giving the error again in 5 minutes. We made a measurement or something, no problem with the values. I've been riding since Thursday. It gives the error where I go on the road. Shortly after making a mistake, the battery light turns off again and everything is back to normal.

Is it necessary to connect and delete the computer or something, because this error is written to the brain? or is there a different problem?
Page : / 2
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”