Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Battery & Starter Trouble (SOLVED)

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 17:08 # 1
vapio
Hello everybody.

I have not been able to visit the forum for about 6 months. I came to the permit from military service. I took the light to the master, the master said that he would collect 3 hours of travel, but I am traveling without any change in the battery. There is no change in the battery. I don't start the engine without starting the engine when I start the engine. I stopped working on the road and stopped working hard in traffic again. smiley1.gif "border =" 0 "alt =" Smile "title =" Smile "/>

I would like to get an idea of you from the situation. how can i fix it at once and battery shortage.

good evening

Onur UĞUR / editdat a>
08.05.2020 17:08 # 2
koliva
I hope your military service is going well. I wish good luck now.
How old is your battery? If it is already old, you will have to replace it. You can measure your condition in a battery. Reviews
08.05.2020 17:08 # 3
mev347
the possibility of a problem with the charge dynamo & nbsp; can. If the vehicle is running by knocking, there is no problem in the charging dynamo. battery may also be exhausted.
08.05.2020 17:08 # 4
fatihgg
How are the lights in the vehicle? When it stood, was there any problem in the flasors and headlights? Did some of the batteries have red warning lights on it? Did you check it? How did the vehicle start? Did you knock on it?
08.05.2020 17:08 # 5
vapio
Thank you very much for your information.

No, I did not knock, I can operate it by pressing the gas continuously as a result of the long contact with the automatic gear.
08.05.2020 17:08 # 6
sedataksu
It seems likely to be a battery failure. I am curious about the outcome.
08.05.2020 17:08 # 7
vapio
I have received my car, the problem has been accredited, the car is now seated in half mars. Reviews
08.05.2020 17:08 # 8
fatihgg
Come on late :)
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”