Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Battery

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 16:05 # 1
gerten
Friends, easy to everyone, do not withhold your help.
My car 2005 model 206 X-Line I have never changed the battery so far
But now it's time to change. Sometimes it doesn't start because.
I would buy batteries from the internet, there are a lot of models thin, narrow, reverse header
1) Which of these would suit my vehicle?
2) Which battery do you recommend?
3) How many amperes do you recommend
4) Ex-factory Peugeot vehicles use which battery.
08.05.2020 16:05 # 2
Guests
Hello;
I Changed The Battery Recently.
There was a 60 amp battery in my vehicle.
I bought a 70 Amp Happy Battery
Since I Have Music Installation In My Vehicle, I Get More Efficient ...

This is a Little Information:

Starter series products are accumulators developed and manufactured in automobiles and light commercial vehicles to provide the first movement of the engine and to operate all the electrical devices in the vehicle. They have high current and power supply characteristics in short time.

All happy auto accumulators are produced with Silver-Calcium Alloy Technology. The batteries, which are formed as a result of the combination of the Silver-Calcium alloy with the expanded metal technology (Expanded Metal Technology), are produced to meet the needs of all automobile models. Silver alloy batteries, which have 20% more life and starter power than conventional batteries, perform more resistant to the high temperatures of the climate or the environment in which they operate. While the “Full Maintenance Free” feature is developed due to minimizing the loss of water and waiting, its environmental feature comes to the fore with the reduced gassing, filtration and recovery system.

08.05.2020 16:05 # 3
Guests
Thank you for your information, Colonel ...
Aku is everything in the vehicle. When the battery loses its efficiency, it can be disturbed from many parts of the vehicle. It is necessary to renew as soon as possible ...
08.05.2020 16:05 # 4
Erman41
Let me ask you about the subject, there is something like this eye.
08.05.2020 16:05 # 5
Guests
[QUOTE = Erman41] Let me ask you if there is something like this eye in the subject, or if I look at it, if it is green, does it change color? [/ QUOTE]
It is the status indicator of the battery.
When it is green, the charge of the battery is good.
When it is black, it says there is a need for sarja. The side charge is reduced.
It reminds you to add water even if it is white.
However, although it seems green, sometimes the battery may not produce sufficient charge. A little bit can be deceiving ...
Or, even if the battery has come to an end, it can be seen green.
08.05.2020 16:05 # 6
Erman41
Hmm, I understood that I bought the car when I was 2 years old, now I was 5 years old, the battery did not change, so I did not change it, what about the battery?
08.05.2020 16:05 # 7
Guests
[QUOTE = Erman41] Hmm I understood that I bought the car when I was 2 years old, I did not change the battery when I was 5 or 2 years old, so I didn't change it. [/ QUOTE]
Original battery is understood from the above ...
If you have a qualified electrician, ask him to measure the battery. The battery measurement machine, which already has the last resistance, shows the status of the battery under the load. So it will tell you the condition of the battery
08.05.2020 16:05 # 8
Erman41
All right, let me get it done, thank you for your help.
08.05.2020 16:05 # 9
Platinium
Just be careful, the 70-amp battery is a bit bigger and may not fit.
08.05.2020 16:05 # 10
Guests
[QUOTE = Platinium] Just be careful 70 amp battery is a bit bigger and it may not fit information [/ QUOTE] It is very accurate because I have slightly expanded the battery compartment ... Göz Kırpma
08.05.2020 16:05 # 11
Guests
[QUOTE = AlbaYDemircaN] [QUOTE = Platinium] Pay attention only 70 amp battery is a bit bigger and it may not fit [[QUOTE] It is very accurate because I have slightly expanded the battery compartment ... Göz Kırpma
[/ QUOTE]

The 70-amp battery is feeding very well. I don't want to cut the plastic place where the battery is put. Let's put the installation into the trunk. If I put the installation in that respect, I will have to install the second battery in the trunk.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”