Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Battery

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 17:03 # 1
FeverDog
hi, & nbsp;

opening the radio-tape recorder with the vehicle's ignition off; Does the burning of the headlights, ceiling lamp or something cause a problem with the battery or is there a certain period of time they can be used?
08.05.2020 17:03 # 2
tellotello
If the vehicle is not working after a while, your battery will run out, hodja. When you say that it ends here, do not misunderstand electrically, it does not mean death. As far as I know, the battery is like a rechargeable battery. As soon as you turn the ignition and start the vehicle, your recharged battery (your battery) starts charging and it is called & nbsp; public & nbsp; battery & nbsp; self-charging & nbsp; . It is very difficult to give a period of time such as when the battery will run out, so do not keep it in that state for a long time. Also, as far as I know, it is not enough to run the vehicle where it is always for 5 minutes (if the radio-headlight is left on for a long time but the battery has not been discharged), it is necessary to take the lion for about half an hour for a while to get the battery back. In my car, there is something like this, but unfortunately I don't know if you are in the 206's; I noticed this while I was cleaning the car, while I wanted it to play the radio (I said play it a little but I forgot about it). The car goes to a mode called "eco mode" and it cuts off the electricity in all parts, so I looked at it for a while and the radio fell off the lights. I think a great beauty forgets this human condition human & nbsp; "Big
08.05.2020 17:03 # 3
tellotello
Also here;

and here & nbsp;

videos will help a little more. & nbsp;
08.05.2020 17:03 # 4
muro_60
your friend does not have the opportunity to finish as he says, he is going to economy mode. But if you tire it out, it will return to you as battery and fuel, because the battery usage in the place where it stops will increase the amount of fuel that will be loaded into the engine for charging when the vehicle starts.

08.05.2020 17:03 # 5
tigerland
Amplifier etc. in your car If there is no sound system, it will not stop immediately 2-3 hours without starting the vehicle, unless the battery life has decreased. & nbsp;
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”