Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

battery

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 16:42 # 1
xpyhre
Hi. I lay my car in the garage for 4 months. I removed the positive pole of the battery, I did not remove the negative pole. I bought zero battery, it has been 4 months since it's been running out. What can I do about this subject? The battery will be charged if I hit the vehicle. Or will I use pure water to the battery? the headlights of the vehicle and no electrical function are working .. even the small signal on the tape is not lit.
08.05.2020 16:42 # 2
ByHack

will not work with knock if your battery is completely exhausted. Let's say it worked, it takes a long time to charge it. It is best to charge the battery, let them measure the water-acid degree of the battery. Do not add water or anything by yourself ...

08.05.2020 16:42 # 3
xpyhre
[QUOTE = ByHack]

will not work with knock if your battery is completely exhausted. Let's say it worked, it takes a long time to charge it. It is best to charge the battery, let them measure the water-acid degree of the battery. Do not add water or anything by yourself ...

[/ QUOTE]

Well the battery warranty continues. If I take this to the warranty service in the battery warranty document, can I make the charge process free? would they relieve my victimization because the battery was discharged? otherwise, you send it back, you have never run the vehicle .. The battery is dead from it, the error says that we can not do anything?
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”