Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Ball sound

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 17:06 # 1
sezar206
Acill ...
Hi guys. When I work idle in my car, there is a ball sound. When you press the clutch, the sound stops. When it is released, it still sounds like a loud sound. You have to change it as soon as possible or he will distribute the gearbox. He said that when the gearbox is opened, it must change completely including the pressure set. He said that if you detonate the transmission, you should get a transmission for 5 - 6 thousand liras. Is it true, do I have a friend who knows this situation?
Thanks in advance.
Vehicle 2000 model 1.6 xt at 195000 km
08.05.2020 17:06 # 2
oozcan42
Such sounds can also be heard when the gearbox oil is used up. Is it checked?
08.05.2020 17:06 # 3
sezar206
I made it look like oil.
08.05.2020 17:06 # 4
hema123
The sound you describe makes the clutch set a ball. If it's time, change the set. If not, it is not necessary to change the ball. these ball clutch sets are put into low quality and sold as cheap sets. I take care to have a quality ball like skf, fac to avoid this problem while buying clutch set. Chinese or ordinary local balls start making sounds in a short time. but as I said, it has no effect on the function. it only makes sound discomfort.

best regards.
08.05.2020 17:06 # 5
sosyete_60
I removed the rim for that sound. I sent it to a private service in Ankara. Change the clutch pad to Valeo brand, but the result is the same sound, and because I am uncomfortable with this sound, I sell the car and I put castrol 75/90 transmission oil because it cuts the sound. I am the same peugeot 206 with the quality & nbsp; guinea, but no matter how you look at it, it is an electronic component or a mechanical problem.
08.05.2020 17:06 # 6
muro_60
The ball sound is correct, but there is no story that you can distribute the transmission. regards ...... ha meanwhile, your feet stand on the clutter without being aware of the ball. your foot is heavy enough. & nbsp;
08.05.2020 17:06 # 7
FeverDog
aabi, but even though the pressure is not a problem in the pad, the ball can cause problems alone; I had a problem with the ball as well, it sounded like it, when I pressed the clutch and pulled my foot one morning, the pedal did not come back: D said, you have to take the master 3 together because the pressure pad is set and the ball is set, we changed all 3 parts although the pressure pad did not seem problematic. ball deterioration, just as you said, comes from using the clutch even when slowing down: D I no longer press the clutch even while stopping, somehow it stops: p
08.05.2020 17:06 # 8
gngburak
I have the same problem, I get very annoyed, it bothers me so
I bought a valeo clutch set from Valeo, but I haven't got it installed again.
08.05.2020 17:06 # 9
muro_60
Of course you are right, it will not be the only one to change as a set of clutches. The pedal is stuck because the ball is mad. It makes the wear of the points that the ball presses on & nbsp; pressure. This makes the edges rub and sound as the ball goes further. If the sound that comes out is noise, it will not happen, but if it comes out, there is wear, it needs to be changed. but it does not break blasting. bass clutter while standing still :)))
08.05.2020 17:06 # 10
sezar206
I have never changed the pressure since I bought it. that ball sound has been there for two years. I did not handle it because when it came time for printing I would enter complete timing belts etc. Good grip to escape from the car. The sound is not excessive, not too much problem for me, but I was surprised when the gearbox dissipates and explodes. My father buys cars for years, I said I was born inside the car, but I heard it for the first time I was nervous. I hope it will go into complete care after a while.
08.05.2020 17:06 # 11
sezar206
60 brothers and sisters, you are right, I am getting into the car. A piece of expensive or the most beautiful broadway, and the friend who got it, blew the gasket last year, we made it for 250 liras. :) At least 1000 TL. Very nice car, but very nice car. The roads where I am located are generally rough and wear out the car quickly. & Nbsp; But since the joke, the car, which will not be compared with the locals, I like on the long road.
08.05.2020 17:06 # 12
sahin-peugeot
[QUOTE = sosyete_60] I dismantled the rim for that sound, I sent it to a private service in Ankara, change the clutch lining to a complete valeo brand, but the result is the same sound and because I am disturbed by this sound, my dealer will make it in some peugeot 206, because some of them may break the sound, castrol 75 / I put the 90 gearbox oil the best quality & nbsp; I am the same peugeot 206 patient, but no matter how you look at it, I can call it an ungrateful car on the electronic parts or mechanical parts :) the cost does not end at all. div> & nbsp;
Even if the valeo came out of the original box, it would not be a problem if you used the original box instead of valeo box & nbsp;
08.05.2020 17:06 # 13
sezar206
gncl
08.05.2020 17:06 # 14
tazmaniac
we lifted the car on the last fiber for a similar problem & nbsp; but sometimes it was doing it when the gear was idle & nbsp; there was a big nut that the clutch wire passed through, it seemed from the bottom the repairman friend said I was tightening the nut, I thought it was better than I knew what this sound was thinking :) can
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”