Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

balance

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 18:00 # 1
muhammed.ceyhan
Hello friends. I have 206 1.4 xr im. As you move in 4th and 5th gear, there is excessive swinging on the gear lever. These sway tires affect the gas when it is loaded. The concussion ceases when it reaches a certain alignment. What is the reason? have you encountered such a situation?
08.05.2020 18:00 # 2
error
anything could be tie rods error 2013-10-17 23:16:05
08.05.2020 18:00 # 3
muhammed.ceyhan
Bellows have changed. The engine mount has changed. Rot started to balance. ??
08.05.2020 18:00 # 4
Serkan
Most likely, it makes it from the axle tulip, it jumps while the vehicle is accelerating, and when it reaches the desired speed and becomes a normal cruise, the jerk is stopped.
08.05.2020 18:00 # 5
muhammed.ceyhan
When you say axle tulip, you are talking about the joint?
08.05.2020 18:00 # 6
Serkan
Yes, I am talking about the axle hinge, if there is abrasion in it, especially when the vehicle is on load, it jolts when it is going uphill, it takes its cycle and pulls your foot from the gas and the jerk is stopped.
08.05.2020 18:00 # 7
muhammed.ceyhan
There is a situation just as you explained. thank you. I will forward to the master.
08.05.2020 18:00 # 8
Guests
[QUOTE = tsunami] is exactly as you described. thank you. I will forward to the master.
[/ QUOTE]
I think your problem is not an ax, my friend.
I have 207 too.
I replaced 4 tires in the summer.
Balances were made in the balancing machine. but the car was trembling at 120.
130 was jumping off.
Balancing was done on my vehicle. Now there is no trace from shaking. You have my car.
but he is not ready to balance on the masters, because he is tough. the other computerized method is getting better. but it does not give as effective results as the balance on it.
Even if it is from the axle head, it makes the sound of the car in full turn turns.

08.05.2020 18:00 # 9
Serkan
The tremor in balance is felt mostly at the steering wheel, on the axle, I went around with the gear lever and accelerator pedal, and the axle tulip defective vehicle for 2-3 months, did not make the slightest sound when turning.
08.05.2020 18:00 # 10
Guests
[QUOTE = Serkan] The tremor in balance is felt mostly on the steering wheel, on the axle, the gear lever and the accelerator pedal, as well as the axle tulip, I traveled for 2-3 months, and did not make the slightest sound when turning. [/ QUOTE]
look at it, friend
I also request you from the site manager friends.
When I open a subject about my problem, I definitely share the result in the location.
some friends open the subject no results ...
please, we would appreciate if you write results about your friends topic.
For example, in summer I opened a topic called “not going into first gear”. and shared the result.
If we share the result, friends with similar problems can make a point diagnosis directly for the problem.
is my humble opinion.

08.05.2020 18:00 # 11
Serkan
Unfortunately, the problem that we are most troubled with is that, unfortunately, the friends who have solved the problem do not come to the subject again.
08.05.2020 18:00 # 12
muhammed.ceyhan
the vehicle is on balance. There is no problem with the tires. I think it might be from axle tulip.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”