Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

bad smell

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 17:25 # 1
Engin ASLAN
Greetings friends, when I run the fan today, the inside of the car is filled with bad smell.
08.05.2020 17:25 # 2
hLL
[QUOTE = enas] greetings friends when I run the fan today, the inside of the car is filled with bad smell. If you need to describe the smell, what might be the reason for this? It's the first thing that comes to my mind.
08.05.2020 17:25 # 3
Engin ASLAN
[QUOTE = hLL] [QUOTE = enas] greetings friends, when I run the fan today, the inside of the car is filled with bad smell. If you need to describe the smell, what might be the reason for this? [/ QUOTE]
have you changed time? It's the first thing that comes to my mind.
& nbsp; [/ QUOTE]

It's been 3 months & nbsp;
08.05.2020 17:25 # 4
EnSoNiQ
My teacher antifreezes deteriorate and in this case there is a smell inside, and if there is an air conditioner in the car, I recommend you to change your pollen filter.
08.05.2020 17:25 # 5
Engin ASLAN
[QUOTE = EnSoNiQ] my teacher antifreezes deteriorate and in this case, there is a smell inside, and if there is an air conditioner in the car, I recommend you to change your pollen filter when you change it into the car, if you squeeze it from the nice smells, that smell will come. I have looked at everything, but let me not say the master who did it said that it has changed & nbsp;
08.05.2020 17:25 # 6
hLL
[QUOTE = EnSoNiQ] my teacher antifreezes deteriorate and in this case, there is a smell inside, and if the car has an air conditioner, I recommend you to change your pollen filter when you change it into the car when you squeeze it into the car, it smells. [/ QUOTE]
Good idea or not. I do it now too. It smells like mis :) :)
08.05.2020 17:25 # 7
hLL
[QUOTE = enas] [QUOTE = EnSoNiQ] antifreezes deteriorate and in this case, there is a smell inside, and if there is an air conditioner in the car, I recommend you to change the pollen filter. In the last care, I looked at everything including the pollen, though the master master said that it has changed. & nbsp;
[/ QUOTE]
Take out the pollen filter and take a look. If there is no odor or something, the problem is elsewhere. Removing the pollen filter is also very simple in the 206's.
08.05.2020 17:25 # 8
EnSoNiQ
Check the teacher again, if it is clean, squeeze it from the room spray or the sprays you use in the vehicle or replace something cheap.
08.05.2020 17:25 # 9
Engin ASLAN
My teacher, I went, I looked at the antifreeze, there are pieces of things like sawdust
08.05.2020 17:25 # 10
hLL
I want to have the application after 4:25. If you are doing this in your location, I recommend you to have it done.
[TUBE] th7ufxsl80 A [/ TUBE]
08.05.2020 17:25 # 11
qqyyxx
This cleaning method is nice, but it is probably in ankara vs big cities.
08.05.2020 17:25 # 12
rockwaryumm
If you call steam car wash you will find
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”