Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

BACK VIEW CAMERA

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 508
08.05.2020 21:22 # 1
muktezuna
I had a rear view camera installed on my 508 car that I just bought, when there was no problem in half contact, when the car was running, I was making interference when I tried to connect the relay and try again.

08.05.2020 21:22 # 2
sonerkyl
welcome to us The reason for this is where you bought the electricity of my canbus teacher Kamer.
08.05.2020 21:22 # 3
muktezuna
thank you received from the stop lamp
08.05.2020 21:22 # 4
sonerkyl
You're welcome. The image will probably improve if you take the car from the interior cigarette lighter or inner lights instead of the stop.
08.05.2020 21:22 # 5
ATK
I had a necvox multimedia and reversing device installed at my opel insignia vehicle that I bought zero before .. The camera was very bad, when I took it from the warranty to the electronicsman, he said that the electricity was wrongly connected, the rear view camera should only take the electricity from the reversing lamp. He tied the cable, and now the camera was only working in reverse gear because it received electricity when it was put into reverse gear. for problems arising from its integration with the control system.
Again, I would write that it would be useful, if the GPS of the navigation had to be attached to a metal part, chassis body etc. etc, they made corrections as if it were very weak.
The essence of the word is the OEM product frustration, whatever is in the original. Thumbs Up
08.05.2020 21:22 # 6
muktezuna
thank you, oem is not a tape recorder, i only have a rear view camera so i can get a job on my mirror so i cant help me but i did the paths you said no problem for now
03.05.2022 10:40 # 7
407benzinli2.2
I will install a rear view camera for the 2020 Model 508 Allure Dynamic vehicle. Is there a place you would recommend around Istanbul Maslak? I want it to work when reverse gear is engaged.

Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”