Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

BACK TO ORIGINAL TAPE ..

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODIFIED PLATFORM » Modification and Tuning Information
08.05.2020 19:50 # 1
OguzhanKucuk61
Güzelim rd3-01 CLARİON brand org. I removed the tape and took the rssm of the roadstar broken just to use usb sd and aux, but it is not a pleasure. I was looking for the sound quality of the original. If necessary, I buy an audio system that works with a changer input, but I want to go back to the original and use that lever. In addition, his appearance began to be very repulsive with Zaman. I mean, I need an original tape, the CD player has no problem. And I have a question. The child who wore the tape made changes in the socket while adapting it to the new tape. Do I have a problem returning to the original? I wonder if he can do it too? Is there a scheme for the placement of socket pins? Besides, can it perform its functions like getting into eco mode when you continue listening after turning off the vehicle as before? Is it possible to connect correctly? Does it burn the tape? Waiting for help, thanks oguzhankucuk61 2016-06-07 23:12:04
08.05.2020 19:50 # 2
hus3yn
Dude, it is a mistake to expect a good sound from the original of the roadstar brand. I have a sound system in every car, I did not put the pejo in my car, I just got the tape connected, it got better sound than the original. Alpine brand. When it comes to connection, the original tape and the tape connections you attached are different. The connecting friend has not removed the original socket already with a 90% probability. The healthiest one is comfortable for a plumber in a plumber ...
08.05.2020 19:50 # 3
samet206
Each tape has a different socket type, I hope the friend who connects the other tape has not cut the original socket from the vehicle. If the socket is standing, your job is easy.
08.05.2020 19:50 # 4
Mrttt53
Brother, if you say harmony, if you say harmony, if you say sound is the original joystick, it is also there.
08.05.2020 19:50 # 5
Mrttt53
[QUOTE = Mrttt53] Brother, if you say harmony, if you say sound, if you say sound is the original joystick, there is also 😄 Pioneera, I am very pleased, look, the harmony of the lights as the image was a bit of a hurry, but it seems it is necessary
[/ QUOTE]

When I plug in the pioneer with the female socket to keep the original tape I made an installation so that the original socket of the vehicle stopped exactly the same, I think this method is best
08.05.2020 19:50 # 6
hus3yn
Very beautiful color match 10. Number 5 star
08.05.2020 19:50 # 7
OguzhanKucuk61
[QUOTE = hus3yn] Dude it is already a mistake to expect a good sound from the original of a roadstar brand confirmation. I have a sound system in every car, I did not put the pejo in my car, I just got the tape connected, it got better sound than the original. Alpine brand. When it comes to connection, the original tape and the tape connections you attached are different. The connecting friend has not removed the original socket already with a 90% probability. The healthiest one is comfortable for a plumber in a plumber ... [/ QUOTE]
Of course, I did not expect a sound like the original, while I was wearing it, I did this work just to use attachments such as aux usb sd.
08.05.2020 19:50 # 8
OguzhanKucuk61
[QUOTE = samet206] Each tape has a different socket type, I hope the friend who connects the other tape has not cut the original socket from the vehicle. If the socket is stopping, your job is easy. there is.
[/ QUOTE]
He did not cut the socket. As far as I remember, he made changes in the places of the pins of the socket. So I guess you can turn it back
08.05.2020 19:50 # 9
OguzhanKucuk61
[QUOTE = Mrttt53] [QUOTE = Mrttt53] My brother, if you say harmony, if you say harmony sound, sound is the original joystick, too.
[/ QUOTE]

Since I had the pioneer plugged in or not, I had to install it with the female socket, so that the original socket of the vehicle stopped exactly before I cut it, I think this method is the best [/ QUOTE]

Beautiful, being able to use the joystick is no big substitute for the image, but like mine, this is like orange red. What is the model?
08.05.2020 19:50 # 10
OguzhanKucuk61
Actually, this is what I want, but they are very high priced.

08.05.2020 19:50 # 11
Mrttt53
Thank you guys. Tape pioneer deh x3850ui, I bought 315tlye from the internet and had the female socket plugged into the original socket of the car without cutting it.

Oğuzhan I saw the 1st product you put on that picture on foreign sites, that is, the screen that replaced the information screen. The cheapest was 900 1000 TL.

I recommend it from my pioneer, it is very good in simple use in installation.
Before Pioneer, I had an original cassette, I had an aux in the industry.
08.05.2020 19:50 # 12
ARDADOGAN
When I got 307 from me, there was a tape with usb aux in the car called pirana, but I can say that the sound quality was so bad that I put the original tape back and the sound quality increased 4 times.
now I installed a pionner 5250 usb aux sd tape, as if something happened to the columns officially exhausted columns and the sound quality is much better than the original tape.
08.05.2020 19:50 # 13
OguzhanKucuk61
Thank you for the advice, if I return to the original E and don't buy an audio system, I will definitely get a genuine pionner. By the way, I know that they are sending the front console for that model below. There is no place next to it anyway. They send the die size to fit the tape
08.05.2020 19:50 # 14
206 feline
Hello Oguzhan net, I saw the subject by chance and I just became a member to write cvp for you. After selling my BMW brand car in the past months, I bought 206. The BMW had 280w hifi outputs and 10 speakers, which were purchased as extra equipment, and had a very nice sound. My 206 feline vehicle had 6 speakers. sound system started to sound my ear the first day I bought the car. I immediately got into the research and made a nice and economical system. The original tape is absolutely frozen.
While working on the sound system, I worked on quality sound completely. It's not bangir no noise, definitely. After long research
As tape, I preferred kenwood kmm u256 usb model. It is a very good unit, compared to its competitors, which have received full marks from the most challenging commentators in Europe and are considered a voice worth gold. When I asked my brothers who understood this request, none of their competitors said they could not take this unit down. It is quite suitable for the sound quality at the price. I bought it from tuning. As a speaker, the standard of the 206s are paper hopper. clarion srg 1723 R +1323 R If you attach the hopper to the doors and throw 2 ovals suitable for the back, I think it will surely satisfy you. I have the oval as pioneer. I asked a friend who is an electronicsman under the steering wheel control module made, if you want, I can give your number specially for communication. In this way, the control problem was solved and 10 shirts from the sweet standard that gave very clean sound was even better than the sound system in the upper BMW. I would definitely not go back to the original if I was there. I have the original tape but I am holding it because I do not intend to give the sound system I made while selling the vehicle.
206 feline 2016-06-10 23:49:53
08.05.2020 19:50 # 15
Mrttt53
[QUOTE = OguzhanKucuk61] Thank you for the advice, if I return to the original E and don't buy an audio system, I will definitely get a genuine pionner. By the way, I know that they are sending the front console for that model below. There is no place next to it anyway. They send the die size to fit the tape [/ QUOTE]
Brother, I did not do a lot of research on this subject, but I think the chest frame that includes the grill and the temperature keys below, I guess. My car is 2004 model, the bottom keys are yours in 2 pictures, so I think it has a smaller model. What you said is only the final ornament, that is, it is not functioning after there is no space, because there is really no place, so it is not like the frame will work with the frame in 2004 manual keys.
By the way, because you said the front console, I wrote a focused answer to the 1st picture.
Attıgn 2. If you are going to cut that money in the picture, they send the screen that will replace the information screen with its frame.
My advice is to forget the 2 pictures you have taken. Mrttt53 2016-06-10 08:31:49
08.05.2020 19:50 # 16
206 feline
There is no need to give a break to the monitored units above, we do not know what sound it is, and if you change the speakers, there will be unnecessary expenses for 206.
08.05.2020 19:50 # 17
OguzhanKucuk61
[QUOTE = 206 feline] Hello Oğuzhan, I saw the subject by chance on the net and I just became a member to write cvp for you. After selling my BMW brand car in the past months, I bought 206. The BMW had 280w hifi outputs and 10 speakers, which were purchased as extra equipment, and had a very nice sound. My 206 feline vehicle had 6 speakers. sound system started to sound my ear the first day I bought the car. I immediately got into the research and made a nice and economical system. The original tape is absolutely frozen.
While working on the sound system, I worked on quality sound completely. bangir bangir noise is definitely not.
As tape, I preferred kenwood kmm u256 usb model. It is a very good unit, compared to its competitors, which have received full marks from the most challenging commentators in Europe and are considered a voice worth gold. It is quite affordable at the price I bought it from tuning tuning. As a speaker, the standard of the 206s are paper hopper. clarion srg 1723 R +1323 R If you attach the speakers on ten doors and throw 2 ovals suitable for the back, I think it will satisfy you more. I have the oval as pioneer. I asked a friend who is an electronicsman under the steering wheel control module made, if you want, I can give your number specially for communication. In this way, the control problem was solved and 10 shirts from the sweet standard that gave very clean sound was even better than the sound system in the upper BMW. I would definitely not go back to the original if I was there. I have the original tape but I am holding it because I do not intend to give the sound system I made while selling the vehicle.
[/ QUOTE]

First of all, thank you for being a member and writing this long text just for the purpose of informing. I do not understand much, since I do not have my first car and my wife, who previously had a professionally equipped vehicle, as a friend. When I gave up my original tape for the sake of Aux sd usb options and got a relatively bad sound quality, I thought it was the shortest and logical return to the original. In addition, the steering control feature would be active again. But it will make sense in the way you say and according to what you say, I will get better quality sound than the original. Although there are 6 speakers in your vehicle, it is a serious situation to get better quality sound with the processes that you do afterwards, in my vehicle there are only 2 speakers in front of them and there are treble bars in the mirror arms. I don't know how accurate it was when a tape recorder said that putting speakers on the back was useless. I don't want to cut the sponge. Since the car is Sedan, it is said that I will not be able to get efficiency from the subwoofer. I don't know exactly what to do. I think of armpit bass. It feels like a real headunit and 2 high quality speakers. I look forward to your help, open to recommendations, thanks ..
08.05.2020 19:50 # 18
ALLEX
my brother,

In 2008, I bought zero 206 fever hb. I milled my first month installation. The sedan is more suitable for the bass. But it is possible to get a solid bass without killing the trunk. I bought Alpine swd 2030.

prices have risen but if you find a used swd 2030 alpine, I would say don't miss it.
You get a bass without cutting the sponge.
Also, if you search for the original clarion cd radio, mine stops.
I can find the topics that I have opened.

08.05.2020 19:50 # 19
OguzhanKucuk61
Can I request the symbolic fee from pm :)?
08.05.2020 19:50 # 20
OguzhanKucuk61
They call the main unit and bass for the Alpine brand a very high level, so it has a price accordingly.
Page : / 2
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”