Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Back Seat Pocket Making

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 20:54 # 1
breakbeat
Since there is no pocket in the back doors and there is no pocket behind the seats, those sitting in the back seat cannot find a place to even put the water bottle. I researched a bit about this, but I have never seen it done before. I don't want funny things sold under the name of Organizer.
As in the original, I want to have a single pocket behind the seat. Could the upholsterers do such a thing? Has anyone done it before?
08.05.2020 20:54 # 2
M.Ahmet059
[QUOTE = breakbeat] Since the rear doors do not have pockets and there are no pockets behind the seats, those sitting in the rear seat cannot find a place to even put the water bottle. I researched a bit about this, but I have never seen it done before. I don't want funny things sold under the name of Organizer.
As in the original, I want to have a single pocket behind the seat. Could the upholsterers do such a thing? Has anyone done it before?
[/ QUOTE]
If you can disassemble the seat upholstery nicely, it is very simple to make a pocket. There is nothing to do with a piece of fabric sewn on 3 sides. You can fold the seams once more to strengthen it;)
even if you take up the upholstery fabric, you can go to the tailor and make a pattern in 2 minutes;)
08.05.2020 20:54 # 3
breakbeat
It is impossible for me to do this, he will be able to be armchairs, but if I find an upholstered floorer, I think he will do what you say for 100 TL. In fact, it would be great if there was the possibility of doing this when the seats were on without dismantling. It may seem like the upholsterers may not be doing their job, ohooo there is a lot of workmanship.
08.05.2020 20:54 # 4
samet206
Let me tell you, I had trouble with the water bottle, I had a pocket, and the bottle hangs when it is placed.
08.05.2020 20:54 # 5
breakbeat
Hello, do you have a chance to take a picture of the organizer while it is mounted in the vehicle
08.05.2020 20:54 # 6
sonerkyl
this tar can be used in a product.

Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”