Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Aydın's ideas of the service

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 19:44 # 1
beyzadecgr
Hello friends, I just joined you. My car 206 Fever automatic transmission
Let me tell you about the problems in my car; my car rarely stops at stop and go.
When I take my vehicle to the N position in the lights, it trembles extremely.
The transmission sometimes shifts late in gear shifts and the gear changes slightly.
Let's come to what your masters at the Peugeot Dortler service said.
My master tells my vehicle that parts such as the throttle idle sensor should be cleaned and calibrated, if the problem is not resolved, there may be a throat butterfly change.
When I wanted to change the oil of the gearbox, they said that if the oil has reached a certain km (93000 km) of the vehicle, the gearbox can drain, the working order may deteriorate, and revision may be required, which can find 3-4 thousand.
Now, my question to you can be caused by malfunctions in my vehicle?
The masters I went to as an authorized service did not try and do this to my vehicle; we do not try this, we do not. So how do you react against the trial and error statements?
Thank you.
08.05.2020 19:44 # 2
beyzadecgr
I guess nobody has a comment
08.05.2020 19:44 # 3
talip206
Knock transitions can be made due to the throat butterfly. Because the throat butterfly must cut off the gas instantly when changing gear. If it is dirty or faulty, it may kick back because it does not cut instant gas or is delayed. Let's get to the oil thing. The oil should change at an average of 60 thousand km. Because in the end, something that is exposed to heat, which is constantly exposed to motion, and its feature is lost. Also, the spoiled oil can spoil the solenoids. That is, the unchanged oil opens more expenses in the future. Stopping is caused by lpg or throat butterfly. talip206 2016-04-01 23:26:34
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”