Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

axle help ???

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 20:12 # 1
ahmetdurna78
2004 PEJO 206 manual gearbox benzyl LPG, which brand would you recommend to buy a new AKS. Could you write that you had problems with those who changed the axle problem before ????
08.05.2020 20:12 # 2
sonerkyl
What exactly is my teacher doing my vehicle shake? the original industries are doing repairs, frankly, the industry does not give much benefit.
08.05.2020 20:12 # 3
Baran35
[QUOTE = sonerkyl] the problem is exactly what my teacher makes my car shake. they are repairing the original side industries obviously don't give much benefit. [/ QUOTE]

Does the problem occur when you shiver? As soon as I touch the brake when I travel at high speed, the tremor becomes excessive, it wobbles like it will come out of the lane at any moment.
08.05.2020 20:12 # 4
sonerkyl
@ Baran35 If there is a problem on the axle, because there is a full sound, there is a gap, and over 45-50 km, the car shakes when the head shakes faster. your problem is turning or replacing on the front discs.
08.05.2020 20:12 # 5
KILIC
[QUOTE = Baran35] [QUOTE = sonerkyl] the problem is exactly what my teacher makes my car shake. they are repairing the original side industries obviously don't give much benefit. [/ QUOTE]

Does the problem occur when you shiver? As soon as I touch the brake when I travel at high speed, the tremor becomes excessive, it wobbles like it will come out of the lane at any moment.
[/ QUOTE]

High speed braking can also be from the front discs.
08.05.2020 20:12 # 6
ahmetdurna78
it is just trembling. nobody is dealing with the repair work in buckwheat
08.05.2020 20:12 # 7
ahmetdurna78
as if the floor is shaking, there is no shaking at the steering wheel, especially when the ramp goes up, it feels too much when you pull your foot off the gas, it starts to shake when I press the gas, and the gear shakes on the arm, there is a slight swing in the clutch.
08.05.2020 20:12 # 8
sonerkyl
Actually, there may be a gap in the axle head. In general, repairers do this type of repairs, but when the industry is small, it does not become a master.If I say now, none of the sub-industries are like the original. My friend had linea, let's take the supplier industry, we gave 250 TL to the repair of the two axles. He got on smoothly for 1 year and then sold the vehicle. The original is 500-600 TL in which axis there is a problem said the master right or left
08.05.2020 20:12 # 9
ahmetdurna78
as if the floor is shaking, there is no shaking at the steering wheel, especially when the ramp goes up, it feels too much when you pull your foot off the gas, it starts to shake when I press the gas, and the gear shakes on the arm, there is a slight swing in the clutch. I changed the axles once again and again it was mga brand, i will buy another brand
08.05.2020 20:12 # 10
ahmetdurna78
it does not happen in small places, they are replacing the repair work as if the floor is shaking, there is no shaking at the steering wheel, especially when the ramp is going up, it feels a lot when you pull the foot off the gas, it starts shaking when I press the gas, and the gear swinging on the arm, there is a slight swing in the clutch. I changed it once, it was MGA brand, axles I got nervous now
08.05.2020 20:12 # 11
ahmetdurna78
I guess we will get it if there is a cifam brand.
08.05.2020 20:12 # 12
sonerkyl
I think, my teacher, no cifam, mga will deal with the same problem after a certain time. I also checked the engine and gear chocks.

If you had the original axles in your hand, you could have made it in zolu, maybe a little bit far away, but two axle money could be in your pocket.
sonerkyl 2017-02-21 11:56:19
08.05.2020 20:12 # 13
ahmetdurna78
I looked at the ears, they said no problem. mga got stuck not 400km more i went i didn't go arabyla started to shake again
08.05.2020 20:12 # 14
sonerkyl
I understand, the teacher has a guarantee that the piece is fitted, ask for your money back, or give them a new one. If your path falls to Ankara, I will help.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”