Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Axle change

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 17:34 # 1
rakasan
Hello friends, there is a sound called vuuuuuu from 90 or 100 on the right wheel of the vehicle, they said it was the axle.
08.05.2020 17:34 # 2
samet206
The axle does not neglect, but the repairers are usually able to handle problems even if they are small, even if they are small, but if you are a master you trust and if you are in the situation, do not neglect it. I say don't leave it to chance.
08.05.2020 17:34 # 3
qqyyxx
There should be vibration from the axle, only if there is hum, it is useful to have the wheel checked. There are no parts to make humming in the axle.
08.05.2020 17:34 # 4
murattt
AGREE TO QQYYXX MEMBER: I used 206cc 1 year ago, there was the same problem in that vehicle. The vehicle was buzzing on the empty gear 80 100. I changed the right front ball, the problem disappeared.
08.05.2020 17:34 # 5
rakasan
Now when a vehicle brakes, a disastrous treble sound was coming out, when it was out, everyone was looking at the turning car, I took it off, I took off the axle, pulled out the "spring" inside, then the master was cut, then this problem arose ...
08.05.2020 17:34 # 6
tellotello
As the friends said, I had a similar sound coming out around 80-90 and in the control, we saw that there was a problem with the left back wheel hub ball. While controlling, we lifted the wheels one by one and brought them to high speed. Since the backs are combined with the disc, the complete disc has changed and the sound has been cut. This may be the case in yours, but if your master is good and you trust it, it may be in a different situation. If there is a problem with the axle, it is necessary to take care of it. Get well soon.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”