Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Automatic trunk release

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODIFIED PLATFORM » Modification and Tuning Information
08.05.2020 19:55 # 1
muratgunay48
Friends I have 206 sedans (KARAM)
I put a trunk release button from the inside ... But I want to open the trunk to the pressure ... The solutions on the internet are always for the trunks with shock absorbers ... This is different
Let me put a picture example from the internet ... http://i.hizliresim.com/DJZ42y.jpg
Does anyone have a solution ... Thank you in advance ...
08.05.2020 19:55 # 2
samet206
Again, I think that it can be done by using a spring, you will stretch this mechanism with a spring.
08.05.2020 19:55 # 3
muratgunay48
Thank you for your answer, bro ... How can I get this bow ... I would be very happy if you helped ...
08.05.2020 19:55 # 4
sonerkyl
Mr. Murat, frankly, I do not recommend it very much. After all, there is an automatic lock in the vehicle. It is necessary to try to open it from the inside and also intervention to the central lock system is required. If you are going to do, there are cheap central locking systems sold in the market, you need to take its engine and adapt it to the trunk lock, then you will have a separate control for the trunk, but it will be independent of the doors. if it is possible.
08.05.2020 19:55 # 5
GokhaN
I do not recommend you to deal with this kind of transactions
08.05.2020 19:55 # 6
muratgunay48
It does not affect the lock mechanism ... The lock mechanism and the button on the trunk continue to have the same functions ... Already this connected motor connects the mechanical lever to the lock ... Think of the question as I press the button on the trunk lid, I do not want to open the trunk by hand ... Let it stand up ...
08.05.2020 19:55 # 7
sonerkyl
murat brother, I think you like the video you want.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_qytd4dkf3m
08.05.2020 19:55 # 8
OguzhanKucuk61
Heart to heart I think :) I have the same vehicle. I went to the broadcaster 2 days ago and tried countless bows to remove it automatically. Either the force of the broadcast was not enough or it was not appropriate. After I couldn't remove it automatically, I didn't want to make a system that would lock the lock from the inside. In the examples I see on the Internet, the KEY of most vehicles is of the type with a trunk release button. In our vehicles, it may be good to make buttons from inside and renew the control. If I can handle it, I will definitely share it. May it be easy for you, share it if you do it. If you don't have any trouble, would you please put the photo of the luggage button you made from inside?
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”