Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

automatic transmission problem

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
21.06.2021 15:45 # 1
Sezerdemirkaya41
Hello friends, I just bought my 2001 model 206 cc vehicle at 110 thousand km. My problem is that after the vehicle warms up, the gear comes out in d position, I press the gas, it does not go, then it hits and goes, the same thing is done by the grandfather, but when it is cold, there is no problem, I changed the gearbox fire, does anyone still have the same solution? It says revision.
21.06.2021 19:11 # 2
muzzy35
If my teacher does it when it's hot and doesn't when it's cold, I don't think it's necessary to revise it because if it doesn't do any work, I think you should focus on the cooling group, for example, the fan, coolant, transmission oil cooler, etc. The problem eventually arises in the heat, if there is proper cooling, I think you will not have any trouble

< /div>
Note: I did not have a crankcase cover installed on the suggestion, I had the same problem, I also had the entire cooling system cleaned, with antifreeze, and I would say have your transmission oil cooler checked
Get well soon
21.06.2021 19:14 # 3
Sezerdemirkaya41
Thank you for your comment, I will look at the points you said.
22.06.2021 16:58 # 4
talip206
Have the transmission oil cooler checked. If it's not good, have it replaced with a diesel. It cools better because it is wider than the diesel ones.

If this solution does not exist, the hydraulic brain to which the solenoids are connected may be faulty.

Worst case revision.

Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”