Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

automatic transmission pressure difference error

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 17:05 # 1
salihata
friends, I took my car to a peugeot service the other day, when I connected the car to the computer, "pressure difference failure" appeared. What is this problem? No snow sports breakdown vehicle ever, how long will this vehicle take me?
08.05.2020 17:05 # 2
fexzi
Change the oil, have the solenoid valves checked, look at the thermostat, nothing happens if there is no problem.
08.05.2020 17:05 # 3
katipahmet
What kind of a relationship can this have with the thermostat? The thermostat in my car is faulty. sports and snow modes are flashing when the vehicle is first started. I was thinking of looking at the valves and oil. if it has anything to do with the thermostat, first change it and experience it.
08.05.2020 17:05 # 4
GUVEN PEUGEOT

Hello;

The problem is caused by automatic transmission solenoid valves, it needs to be changed, there are 2 pressure valves, these are fixed to numbers like 500/600 tl, if you continue to use this way, your vehicle malfunction lamp is in 3rd gear you get stuck and finish the pads of the 3rd gear.
08.05.2020 17:05 # 5
katipahmet
Yes, friends, I had the same problem. Today I took care of 300 TL including labor in a private service. & Nbsp;
08.05.2020 17:05 # 6
jivang06
hello my friend kar-s problem i have it where do you give me the address greetings
08.05.2020 17:05 # 7
salihata
[QUOTE = katipahmet] Yes guys, I had the same problem. Today, I took care of 300 TL including labor in a private service. & Nbsp; [/ QUOTE]

teacher, how is your vehicle now? If the service is in Istanbul, would you send me a private message.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”