Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Automatic Transmission Oil.

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 15:23 # 1
metin

Hello friends. I want to change the gearbox oil of my car, but I'm confused. Here is the information I learned about AL4 automatic transmissions oil.

I could not ask the model of my special service Mobil
Automatic transmission master mobile LT71141 said semi-synthetic. (I said not esso said it is not used anymore)
I called the falcon peugeot, the room said total.
As far as I know, I know esso ATF71141. If anyone knows which oil is ideal, I would be happy if it helps.
08.05.2020 15:23 # 2
BAHTIYAR
they change it at a price like 100-130 lira at the authorized service, they put 4 boxes of mobile in my car ..... (I don't remember) they put such an oil, but the oil change was not a problem in the industry, but most of the service and masters do not want to change the oil
08.05.2020 15:23 # 3
sahin-peugeot
peugeot has agreed with mobile, does not use total anymore peugeot
Good luck with
08.05.2020 15:23 # 4
Guests
[QUOTE = sahin-peugeot] peugeot has agreed with mobile, does not use total anymore peugeot
Good luck with
[/ QUOTE]
using the right mobile now my friend at the authorized service told me and put mobile on my engine
08.05.2020 15:23 # 5
metin
[QUOTE = ose307] [QUOTE = sahin-peugeot] has agreed with peugeot mobile, does not use total anymore peugeot
Good luck with
[/ QUOTE]
using the right mobile now my friend at the authorized service had said and put mobile on my engine [/ QUOTE]
I ask for the transmission, not the engine.
I think the mobile LT 71141 will be 4 liters now.
08.05.2020 15:23 # 6
Guests
[QUOTE = text] [QUOTE = ose307] [QUOTE = sahin-peugeot] has agreed with peugeot mobile, not using total anymore peugeot
Good luck with
[/ QUOTE]
using the right mobile now my friend at the authorized service had said and put mobile on my engine [/ QUOTE]
[/ QUOTE]
I know my text is asking for the gearbox, I said I use mobile as a brand
08.05.2020 15:23 # 7
monur
On the 19th of last month, I changed the gearbox oil to the authorized service, they put Mobil Mobil LT 71141 in a gray box.
08.05.2020 15:23 # 8
metin
[QUOTE = ose307] [QUOTE = text] [QUOTE = ose307] [QUOTE = sahin-peugeot] has agreed with peugeot mobile, not using total anymore peugeot
Good luck with
[/ QUOTE]
[/ QUOTE]
I know my text is asking for the gearbox, I said I use mobile as a brand [/ QUOTE]
I wanted to remind you that maybe you missed (:
08.05.2020 15:23 # 9
Guests
[QUOTE = monur] I changed the oil of the gearbox to the authorized service on the 19th of last month, they put Mobil Mobil LT 71141 in a gray box. [/ QUOTE]
How much did they get? It would be nice if you give information about cost. Meanwhile, I think the vehicle was 15 000 km long, but they said the oil was good, but I will change it to be sure.
08.05.2020 15:23 # 10
ismail ozdemir
As long as there is no hitting about this oil, the services and the masters are not much replacement fans (except for the masters and services that speak to make money), unless my service is a problem, he said that this oil is lifetime, but still how long the oil can go, I think it will lose its feature.
08.05.2020 15:23 # 11
metin
Well, I have no problem now, but I am ready to change it before I have a problem.
no solenoid valve + oil + workmanship less than 450-500 in automatic transmission or elsewhere.
If I take the pieces by my master, I can do the same things for 360 TL. so I researched the issue of oil.
I will use MOBILE LT 71141.
08.05.2020 15:23 # 12
monur
[QUOTE = kapagan] [QUOTE = monur] I changed the oil of the gearbox to the authorized service on the 19th of last month, they put Mobil Mobil LT 71141 in a gray box. [/ QUOTE]
How much did they get? It would be nice if you give information about cost. Meanwhile, I think it was 15 000 km since I bought the car but they said it was good, but I will change it to make sure. [/ QUOTE]

Since I replaced it with eco-valves, it cost 367 TL in all inclusive service. But the oil is sold in the market in a number of 1 liter, such as 18-20 TL.
08.05.2020 15:23 # 13
monur
[QUOTE = text] Well I don't have a problem right now but I am ready to change it before the problem is ready.
no solenoid valve + oil + workmanship less than 450-500 in automatic transmission or elsewhere.
If I take the pieces by my master, I can do the same things for 360 TL. so I researched the issue of oil.
I will use MOBILE LT 71141.
[/ QUOTE]

In my opinion, when there is no problem, I say, "I do not touch". I am following a few issues. I am saying that I will replace the valves. The number given for the valves on the site is really appropriate. It will be necessary after 80.000 km. The existing valves are old type yellow connector valves and this will break the transmission brain when you install Borg-Warner, otherwise it will break as soon as the new one's working times are different. You will not have to install this software below 60-70 TL. 2 valves at 240 tl, oil at 60 tl (normally it takes 2 liters 200 gr, when the valves change, it will be 3 liters, and if the gasket of the cover of it is 20 tl and 50 tl of labor, you will spend 440 TL in total. Stop all this service 360 TL. replaces software included Gülme
Of course the decision is yours. Please do not perceive what I wrote.

I do not know my master of the automatic transmission, but for those valves to change, the hydraulic unit must cool down for at least 3 to 5 hours, it is not replaced even if it is warm, it changes the unit if it changes, it is recommended to leave it overnight and replace it without pressing the starter the next day. I follow the rate's forums, everyone is joining on the same thing "do not touch! "

Have a nice day.
08.05.2020 15:23 # 14
metin
[QUOTE = monur] [QUOTE = closer] [QUOTE = monur] I changed the oil of the gearbox at the authorized service on the 19th of last month, they put Mobil Mobil LT 71141 in a gray box. [/ QUOTE]
How much did they get? It would be nice if you give information about cost. Meanwhile, I think it was 15 000 km since I bought the car but they said it was good, but I will change it to make sure. [/ QUOTE]

Since I replaced it with eco-valves, it cost 367 TL in all inclusive service. But the oil is sold in the market in a number of 1 liter, such as 18-20 TL.
[/ QUOTE]
I took care of the oil issue. I will buy from "falcon peugeot", I will buy 4 liters from 15 TL. the master used 3.5 liters.
08.05.2020 15:23 # 15
monur
[/ QUOTE]
I took care of the oil issue. I will buy from "falcon peugeot", I will buy 4 liters from 15 TL. the master used 3.5 liters.
[/ QUOTE]

There is a mistake in this business, investigate thoroughly, do not add much oil. This time the temperature of the gearbox will increase, it will blow the seals, God bless. It takes a total of 6 liters of torque together with the converter. The 2.2 liter converter (unless you disassemble it, you can not empty it in any way) will fall back 2.7 liter of which 300 grams will be withdrawn from oil detection and the remaining 2.4 liters.
08.05.2020 15:23 # 16
metin
It's very interesting. My master said to me that 4 liters will be used 3,5. Those who go to the master are very pleased, the man is known everywhere as the person of his job, some say 3 liters, you say 2.4, you are thoroughly confused (:
08.05.2020 15:23 # 17
monur
I do not know the experience of your master, I wrote according to the data of the AL4 gearbox. In total, 2.2 liters of 6 liters it stays in the converter. Although it is not 1 kilo of weight, it stays in a close unit, the maximum amount of oil it can take from the filter is not even 3 liters. Before putting the oil, connect it to the computer and make sure that the engine temperature is 70 degrees. More oil increases the transmission temperature.

The change is as follows according to the order;

The gearbox has 2 plugs, these are intertwined. The level standing in the middle is used to completely empty the standing.
First you drain the oil completely, you wait for it to drain well.You are replacing the screw but it is not tightened.Then the vehicle is started, it can be made from P, R, N, D, 3.2, and the valves are opened and closed, and they can be drained in the old structure. A little more oil comes in. Finally, it is connected to the computer, when the engine temperature reaches 70 degrees, the engine is stopped again, the inner screw is tightened well, the outer screw is tightened so as not to miss, the 3 liter of new oil is put in, the outer level fixing screw we tighten is removed completely. When the flowing oil flows in the thickness of the rope, this screw is attached and tightened. It's at the transmission oil level.

monir 2011-05-04 13:12:21
08.05.2020 15:23 # 18
metin

mashalalh you described it well (: if you are doing this, i will come, will you change it?

I want to fix the bidet. You said add oil as much as it comes out of. If the oil in it is missing, it will be missing when we add new oil based on it. The other method is better.
08.05.2020 15:23 # 19
sahin-peugeot

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Original oils from peugeot
08.05.2020 15:23 # 20
metin

Here is how beautiful the oils I am looking for look like (:

Page : / 2
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”