Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Automatic Transmission Oil

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 106
08.05.2020 16:59 # 1
onurhan
First of all I congratulate you on Ramadan with the most sincere wishes. I wish you good luck.

brothers, my question is this: 99 models 106 xr 1.4 gasoline automatic transmission vehicle. My vehicle is 62000 km.de ..

1) - Do I need to change the transmission oil?
2) - If I need to do this, should I do this service?
3) - In my industry, I can't change it like I change the engine oil?
4) -If I need to change the transmission oil, which number, model etc. should I use oil?
5) -How many liters of these transmissions take oil?
6) -And also what should I use to add to the transmission oil? What brand should I use? :) If you give information, I would be very glad, brothers. Thank you in advance. Have a nice holiday.
08.05.2020 16:59 # 2
monur
[QUOTE = onurhan] First of all I congratulate you with the sincere wishes of Ramadan. I wish all of you have a good luck.

brothers my question is: I have 99 models 106 xr 1.4 petrol automatic transmission vehicle. My vehicle is 62000 km ..
1) - Do I need to change gear oil?
2) - If I need to do this, do I have to do this service?
3) - I can't change it in my own shop as if I am changing engine oil?
4) -If I do not change the gearbox oil which number, model etc. if necessary should I use oil?
5) -How many liters of these transmissions take oil?
6) -And also what should I use to add to the transmission oil? What brand should I use? :) If you give information, I would be very glad, brothers. Thank you in advance. Good feast. Only this. But if you have a problem, write it down and I will help you.

If we answer the problem,

1- If there is no problem in the transmission, NO
2- The authorized service charges 30 TL more than the private service, for 30 TL, I personally do not handle the private service.
3- No, you cannot change it like changing the engine oil. You need to tell the gearbox brain that the oil will be changed from the Planet 2000 program. >
5- KEEP CALMING & nbsp; "Smile"
08.05.2020 16:59 # 3
onurhan
I don't have a problem with the gearbox, thank God, I stayed in traffic for a couple of hours, when I came home, it came to my mind to look at the gearbox oil while waiting for the engine to pick itself up for 10 minutes ... I wondered if I added oil, I did not know where to add, what oil to use :) While thinking about these questions, changing the gearbox oil completely came to my mind. And it caused me to ask the questions above. If there is any, I would be glad if they write.
08.05.2020 16:59 # 4
mustafah
I think if the gearbox oil has never changed so far, it seems correct to check the oil and change it according to the situation. & Nbsp;
08.05.2020 16:59 # 5
monur
[QUOTE = onurhan] I don't have a problem with the gearbox, thank God, I stayed in traffic for a few hours, when I came home, it came to my mind to look at the gear oil while waiting for the engine to collect itself without stopping for 10 minutes ... I realized that if I add oil, I do not know where to add, which oil to use :) When I was thinking about these questions, changing the transmission oil completely came to my mind.And I would like to ask the above questions. [/ QUOTE] Where did you look at the gearbox oil? If you want to change the wolf in the province, I want to change it, lift the vehicle to life. Measure how many liters of oil you have bought in. Measure (important) you need to put it back as much as the oil that comes out of it.There are 8 square plugs under the battery. When it reaches 60 oC, stop the engine, add new oil as much as the oil you get from it and tighten it on the upper square plug. Again, reset the transmission KM via the program. It will be extinguished and warns you. The point you will pay attention to is to add new oil as much as you get the oil. If it is missing, knocks will start to slide back on the slope, if it is too much, the gearbox will increase and the seals will explode the teflon. 21 10:26:30
08.05.2020 16:59 # 6
metin
I was wondering, how did you check the gearbox oil while waiting for the engine to recover itself?

Shouldn't it be the engine oil that you were looking at?
08.05.2020 16:59 # 7
onurhan
Thank you for the answers ..

Check the transmission oil:

I do not know how it is in your vehicles, but as mentioned in the own manual (99 106 xr auto. transmission gasoline) manual; I checked the gear in position P while the vehicle was running. Also, it does not have a small handle like the engine oil stick. Normally there is a plug (cap) size handle that you open to add oil to your vehicle.

You may not find its place immediately at first.
08.05.2020 16:59 # 8
koliva
The 106s have automatic transmission type MB3 and have a chiller for oil level. It is not like AL4s.

08.05.2020 16:59 # 9
monur
I do not claim that a different transmission type may have been used in your vehicle, or AL4 may have been revised until today. If there is a dipstick, the level control is made in R, not P.
08.05.2020 16:59 # 10
monur
Now it is understood & nbsp; "LOL" & nbsp; Then the oil change method I mentioned above means garbage & nbsp;
08.05.2020 16:59 # 11
onurhan
trash, brother: D just as you said, I know the control in R ... I said read it in my spare time.
08.05.2020 16:59 # 12
onurhan
[QUOTE = koliva] 106s have automatic transmission of type MB3 and have cubes for oil level. It is not like AL4s.

[/ QUOTE]

the information you provided was useful to me. thank you
koliva 2012-08- 21 12:22:28
08.05.2020 16:59 # 13
mustafah
[QUOTE = koliva] 106s have automatic transmission of type MB3 and have cubes for oil level. It is not like AL4s.

[/ QUOTE]

< / div>
I think it wouldn't be nice if it was in AL4 & nbsp; "Wink"
08.05.2020 16:59 # 14
pierson
I also want to change the gearbox oil of your vehicle. There is a knock on gear shifts. Sometimes the snow sports mode lights are on.
08.05.2020 16:59 # 15
fxmen
You do not need to go to the authorized service. Go to a peugeot master in the industry. Do not give more than 150 175 TL.
08.05.2020 16:59 # 16
pierson
200 TL says master..ayni 175 175..but what brand of oil should be..mobile they say .. is there anything else left when the oil changes?
08.05.2020 16:59 # 17
pierson
Tomorrow I will go to the master and make the electrovans and oil change. 650 TL .. connected to the computer .. wrote a fixed malfunction on the electrode ... not only the oil is mobile but if there is an American oil it will put it ... But we said, let's use the original American oil.
08.05.2020 16:59 # 18
talip206
Get mobile. another oil means risk. Get the original piece in solenoids. New software needs to be installed after the bidet selonoid. My master did not do such a thing. But I had a hesitation in my mind. Will they install software on you? I would appreciate if you learn and share here
08.05.2020 16:59 # 19
pierson
Yes, if you want to install software..music original oil said an american brand oil..but if you want to put it on mobile ..
08.05.2020 16:59 # 20
pierson
I bought the car .. It works just fine .. the passes have improved now I said to the master that I also wash the car from you I said, we beat it ... I said he was going to give the washer's money from me ... I said I wouldn't call the master, we did not talk to you. I did not meet with a master like a man ...
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”