Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Automatic Transmission Emergency Aid

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 17:07 # 1
katipahmet
Hello guys.

Last week, two electro valves of my car changed in a special service on Saturday. However, there was no program installation. When I asked the master, he said that it was not necessary. Thanks again, friends from the forum said that after the electro valves change, programming should be done. I called the Mersin authorized service, again we asked a few special masters but they said programming is not done. Then we asked another special service, they said we'll handle it. He connected the vehicle to the computer, there were about 6-7 malfunctions, his original tape was not attached, his error, his lpg attached or something. After that, we do a complete programming, he said. Thank you master, programming is done. I bought the car tonight. On the way home, I said experience of tiptronic when the vehicle was in D position, but the vehicle does not switch to tiptronic. I pulled to the right, I turned off the ignition, I opened it still is the same I called the master, he said let's see. We connected it to the computer again, but no malfunction is seen. He said it might be from electro valves or he said there might be something like a reader in automatic transmissions. & Nbsp;

(The battery looked weakened because it may have been weakened, so the battery is I do not know if there is a disassembling or not, but I said let me write it as well.) Pretty good. But the vehicle does not go to tiptronic. Connected to PC, no problem detected. I said if there could be one of the electro valves that we replaced, "If it were, then there would be no gear shifts, it could be from this reader." & Nbsp;
08.05.2020 17:07 # 2
monur
After the old valves have changed, the authorized service introduces a patch that regulates the operating temperatures of the new valves to the brain. There is no way this patch can be in the private service, as far as I understand it has systematically messed up whatever the friend has installed. & Nbsp;

But you are open to criticism, insha'Allah, here you are not your culprit master. The automatic transmission branch is a different branch and engine masters do not understand.
08.05.2020 17:07 # 3
katipahmet
I already built the car in the automatic transmission, not the authorized service, but a special automatic transmission. I did not understand what to do after this valve changed. You call the authorized service, but I talked to the authorized service. I explained the situation, he said that there was no programming involved. & Nbsp;

So what could be the problem of not going into this type of programming? Do you have any idea about this problem?
08.05.2020 17:07 # 4
berk2309
a problem in the position sensor & nbsp; maybe it is malfunctioning & nbsp;
08.05.2020 17:07 # 5
katipahmet
[QUOTE = berk2309] the problem that may occur in the position sensor & nbsp; maybe it is malfunctioned & nbsp; [/ QUOTE]

What is the position sensor, what does it do, how is the fault detected, what is the solution. It was a little too long, but I had to ask because I had no information, sorry. & Nbsp;
08.05.2020 17:07 # 6
berk2309
I also had a reading error while I was taking the data from & nbsp; d to n.
08.05.2020 17:07 # 7
katipahmet
[QUOTE = berk2309] I had a reading error sometimes when I took the data from & nbsp; d to n it was corrected. >
Maybe there may be a problem with me too, but I don't see any malfunction on the pc. can you learn how the problem was solved, what the master did & nbsp;
08.05.2020 17:07 # 8
katipahmet
Please help friends. Has anything like this ever happened to you? I cannot use the vehicle in tiptronic, the vehicle only goes in the D position. I want to get tiptronic but it doesn't work :(
08.05.2020 17:07 # 9
berk2309
couldn't you use it in triptonics before many solenoids changed
08.05.2020 17:07 # 10
katipahmet
[QUOTE = berk2309] couldn't you use it in triptypics before many solenoids changed [/ QUOTE]

yes, no problem
08.05.2020 17:07 # 11
berk2309
then it may be related to the discarded software & nbsp; or the solenoids may have been installed by updating the program again & nbsp;
08.05.2020 17:07 # 12
katipahmet
actual
08.05.2020 17:07 # 13
katipahmet
Friends shifting to tiptronic when motok is cold but not when the engine gets hot. What do you think is the reason for this? That is, the shift of the gear to tiptronic is related to the engine temperature?
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”