Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

automatic transmission contactor

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 15:43 # 1
GANDALF
friends, anyone knows what this automatic transmission contactor does ...
08.05.2020 15:43 # 2
sahin-peugeot
Hi 6 number, 210 TL is easy if you want price information
ShowImage (); zoom (0);
08.05.2020 15:43 # 3
metin
brother is not visible,
08.05.2020 15:43 # 4
GANDALF
an important piece all of them have picture in spare parts but it is not known what it does
08.05.2020 15:43 # 5
GANDALF
I wonder if he can inform friends from Şahin Pejo.
08.05.2020 15:43 # 6
GANDALF
Meanwhile, friends, the car is very stop and the overheating of the engine is going unproductive and switching to hard gears yesterday. He said that if the breakdown continues, the breakdown does not continue, do not come because he said that there is no gearbox cooler in al4 transmissions, therefore the gearbox could not cool down when the current cooled by the air flow from the radiators while the car was driving, therefore, the gearbox would overcome the head without overheating and could make higher cost failures. It seems logical to me that I gave the car to the master this morning, now my radiators are inserted, cleaned, installed and tried .. problem if this is solved in this way, many friends will have a problem. come on good
08.05.2020 15:43 # 7
mimitt
As far as I know, the transmission oil is cooled in a separate part in the radiator, when you examine the radiator, you can see the oil pipes coming from the transmission.
08.05.2020 15:43 # 8
berk2309
If the man says to you, it is not as effective as it is.

08.05.2020 15:43 # 9
GANDALF
He said that the bottling event yesterday would not be told to the radio engineers, these are the new generation plastic inside, the blown event happening in the old copper type.
08.05.2020 15:43 # 10
metin
[QUOTE = GANDALF] friends does anyone know what this automatic transmission contactor is ... what does [/ QUOTE]
this part is located on the transmission.
If the gear is in D or R when you start the car, it cuts off the electricity and prevents the car from starting. It also turns on the reversing lamp when it engages reverse gear and works to convey the position of the gear to the indicator.
08.05.2020 15:43 # 11
metin
[QUOTE = mimitt] As far as I know, the gearbox oil is cooled in a separate part in the radiator, when you examine the radiator, you can see the oil pipes coming from the gearbox. . [/ QUOTE]
transmission oil is not cooled in part of the radiator. on the contrary, it cools with water in the radiator. there is a cooler part on the gearbox
is the orange colored box in the artist.
The cold water coming from the radiator passes through this part and the gearbox is cooled.
08.05.2020 15:43 # 12
ismail ozdemir
I guess I have told that this part has to be changed before I have told you that the gear remains stuck in the d. I open the hood on the screen, I open the hood, the blue part of this part is visible.
08.05.2020 15:43 # 13
toga406
[QUOTE = text] [QUOTE = mimitt] as far as I know, the transmission oil is cooled in a separate part in the radiator, when you examine the radiator, you can see the oil pipes coming from the gearbox. It will be healthier if it is cleaned. [/ QUOTE]
transmission oil is not cooled in part of the radiator. on the contrary, it cools with water in the radiator. there is a cooler part on the gearbox
is the orange colored box in the artist.
The cold water coming from the radiator passes through this part and the gearbox is cooled.
[/ QUOTE]
My text friend says it right.
My car 406 2003 model also increased the oil temperature. The meger indicator belongs to the engine oil temperature present in the vehicle. When it comes to the red section, the engine goes into protection. automatic vehicle
we went to two gearboxes, they said the problem was not in my opinion, but in a very good condition
the master came to mind. all connection pipes were dismantled and circulating with pressurized water, the radiator interior was reset. it was not enough and poured a pore. He did the same to the refrigerators. the result is the same oil temperature, but the radiator system has been renewed.
I witnessed that the yellow piece in the picture was an oil cooler. I saw it better in a crashed vehicle. As with the old air-cooled engines or motorcycles, a honeycomb part is exactly as in the picture.
08.05.2020 15:43 # 14
toga406
Let those who have a bva automatic transmission get information. There is a 3rd temperature gauge next to the temperature gauge in the vehicle, and if there is an oblique bar, bear in mind that this indicator shows the oil temperature of the engine. I thought the gearbox temperature was not confirmed by 2 masters. when he said on the device that the values of the transmission temperature were normal, he lay on my head
I knew that indicator belonged to the transmission, not the engine oil.
For those who know wrong like me ....
08.05.2020 15:43 # 15
ismail ozdemir
[QUOTE = toga406] Let those who have a bva automatic transmission get information. There is a 3rd temperature gauge next to the temperature gauge in the vehicle, and if there is an oblique bar, bear in mind that this indicator shows the oil temperature of the engine. I thought the gearbox temperature was not confirmed by 2 masters. when he said on the device that the values of the transmission temperature were normal, he lay on my head
I knew that indicator belonged to the transmission, not the engine oil.
For those who know wrong like me ....
[/ QUOTE]
In the third show that you said, I didn't notice if we were in our 307s.
08.05.2020 15:43 # 16
ismail ozdemir
[QUOTE = text] [QUOTE = GANDALF] friends does anyone know what this automatic transmission contactor is and what it does ... [/ QUOTE]
this part is located on the transmission.
If the gear is in D or R when you start the car, it cuts off the electricity and prevents the car from starting. It also turns on the reversing lamp when it engages reverse gear and works to convey the position of the gear to the indicator.
[/ QUOTE]
I take the gear to protect, so as far as I understand, I did not have it in my vehicle, but when buying a washer or a repairman, I guess the gear d remains stuck on the screen when the gear is changed without stopping the vehicle, and I get pushed this piece with a screwdriver.
08.05.2020 15:43 # 17
toga406
I think it will be in auto at 307. Another indicator besides the normal temperature indicator. wait, I will put the link of your picture right away.
The leftmost indicator in the picture on the link means the temperature of the engine oil, not the gearbox, said the masters and engineers.
for your information
08.05.2020 15:43 # 18
ismail ozdemir
there is no one indicator in our 307s
08.05.2020 15:43 # 19
toga406
Some 407s also have oil temperature indicator.
I am very important, no, but when it comes to the needle, it gets bored when it approaches the red area.
but I learned that the oil would always be warmer than the engine
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”