Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Automatic Transmission and Temperature Problem Read

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 18:34 # 1
Foxfire
Hi everyone. What happened to me in terms of the idea that we can all have problems and the cost incurred.

(Snow and sports lights were blinking, I made the solenoid valve and oil change, but the lights did not go out, the automatic transmission that I went to said would change the compensation, but I didn't go to the same place.)

3 days ago I was going from İzmir to the lighthouse. As I came up the ramp, I realized that the temperature indicator came from red to the previous white, the fan was working, but the stop was burned, I pulled aside and waited after 5 minutes.

When I came back to Izmir, there was a master working in peugeot authorized service before, I told him I told him the situation, we tested it together, the temperature was rising much more than usual. For the gear lights, there was a switch on the gearbox, it was broken and there was a place under the gearbox, and it was missing oil.

Transactions made:
1- Original radiator was installed 350 TL
2- The switch has changed 250 TL
3- There was no parts under the gearbox, since it had to come from France, help was taken from the tornier and it was strong before. 75 TL
4- Transmission oil was completely changed. 50 TL
5- It has nothing to do with the subject, but the left rear view mirror has changed 50 TL

775 TL material 325 TL labor = I paid 1100 TL

Now if I say my car is flying, it is the place.

When the lights that the master says turn on, there is the logic that the solenoids change for the pressure error, but sometimes just changing the oil fixes the problem. Normally, oil change is less than 80,000 km and is not recommended unless it is a problem. He replaces it with the official service blog, but they only replace the valves in the industry, they get the same money, he said.

these are the ones that come to my mind
08.05.2020 18:34 # 2
65serdal58
thanks for sharing
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”