Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Automatic Transmission

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 16:40 # 1
frob
Friends need to get an urgent answer to my question.206 My car's gearbox had a problem. It needs to be completely renewed. They want a lot of money for it. But the vehicle that crashed is the 206 model in 2008. My car is a model 206 in 2003. Would the 2008 gearbox be in the 2003 model?

I would be glad if those who answered as soon as possible.
08.05.2020 16:40 # 2
monur
Both transmissions are the same but will not fit because there is a software difference. 2003 model al4 is fully automatic 2008 is tiptronic transmission. Both transmissions must be the same.
08.05.2020 16:40 # 3
frob
The first thing I asked was whether it was tiptronic or not. He said it is not triptonic.
08.05.2020 16:40 # 4
monur
What exactly is your complaint from the gearbox?

08.05.2020 16:40 # 5
kudret_yildirim
I think fits ...
08.05.2020 16:40 # 6
fTh206
I think it doesn't fit because all the 206's after 2007 were produced triptronically
08.05.2020 16:40 # 7
frob
[QUOTE = monur] What exactly is your complaint from the gearbox?

[/ QUOTE]

I downloaded the gearbox and opened it. The senoids are optional. I do not know exactly what they mean. The ball bearing is scattered around, so there is no return after that. The transmission will be done in a way. I will have a profit.Also, if there is a problem for 2-3 years, I will return your money, he said. He already paid for the insurance. They are extra. .

Isn't tiptronic installed on this vehicle?

08.05.2020 16:40 # 8
monur
[QUOTE = frob] [QUOTE = monur] What exactly is your complaint from the gearbox?

[/ QUOTE]

I downloaded the gearbox and opened it. Senaoids are optional. They said that the sawdust was filled. I don't know exactly what they mean. The bearing is scattered around. So there is no return after that. The gearbox will be done in a way. But it does not want to be financially troubling. I will have almost half the profit. Also, if there is a problem for 2-3 years, the friend said he will return your money. I already get the money from the insurance. They are extra.

I think they will know exactly if I call the tomorrow service. I am thinking of going to see the vehicle that is coming out.

Isn't it tiptronic to this vehicle?

[/ QUOTE]

If you change all the parts in
max It costs around 2500 TL. Probably, if you say that I will make the transmission again, the parts that will change are obvious :)) there is no need to be so scared. If the turbine changes, the problem costs 800 euros alone. But revision would be a more rational solution here, like zero.

When it is opened, the gasket, kit group changes and the pads change. In addition to these, with the Turbine revision, the stone blast brings out a figure like 1500-1700 TL. In addition, when I open it, I will definitely recommend you to replace it. It is a figure like 30 Euros.

In addition, the master must be beautiful, otherwise the grief will swell as you justify it. How much did they give you?
08.05.2020 16:40 # 9
frob
already max. kept:)

I was told that what is called a turbine will come from Istanbul like 1000 rubles. They said it had a price. They said zero turbine. They said something like 400 TL and repair kit. They had to change definitely. They gave it at a price like 500. They will make 2500 TL after a lot of bargaining. They provide 1 year warranty. I am in Izmir and I will have a master in the 3rd industry called Ahmet Usta. Of course I am still after the accident's automatic. / div>
08.05.2020 16:40 # 10
toga406
ankara too, the scrap dealers get around, buddy maybe more affordable income
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”