Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

automatic transmission

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 16:58 # 1
secur73
when my friends put my car back into gear (güp) & nbsp; There is a knock, then when I pull my foot from the stove, it sounds like a rubber sound called ciyk before I act. What is the reason? There is nothing in my car's performance, other gear changes are very soft ..
08.05.2020 16:58 # 2
monur
Is this knock low when the car is cold and too much when it is hot? In all of the AL4s, a slight knock occurs when reversing. This is normal but if it is too hard, it is problematic.

div>
- Try the same operation in the opposite direction
- Shift from N to R instead of P (knock decreases)

< br>
There are 3 reasons;

1-Engine upper ear (usually your master will take the jack from the bottom and control it)
2- Connection point of the transmission wedge to traves (although there is no problem in the front part, the back is generally skewed) 1 month ago, I changed the shear to the shear
3-due to the bushings inside the transmission
>
If the gearbox is not from the inner bushings, it is a weak possibility, even if all of the problem in items 1 and 2 comes out, it will cost you not exceeding 100 TL, but if the gearbox contents come out, it will be behind in the past forum. changed it cost 700 TL (the gearbox does not need to come down can change from the side cover) There is a (visible) bearing, the sound may come from this.
monur 2012-08-12 02:05:43
08.05.2020 16:58 # 3
koliva
The source of the knock and the scream may not be the same place. If the exhaust system or catalytic converter has been replaced, it is likely that the sound comes from the exhaust flash. & Nbsp;
08.05.2020 16:58 # 4
monur
[QUOTE = koliva] The source of the knock and cik sound may not be the same place. If the exhaust system or catalytic converter has been replaced, it is likely that the sound comes from the exhaust flash. & Nbsp; [/ QUOTE]

No not Koliva now remembered & nbsp; "LOL" & nbsp; When the ball I am talking about begins to fall apart, the axle folds a few miles and makes this sound by rubbing the outer plastic of the tulip. Even if our friend pays attention, when he takes his foot off the brake, he makes the first gas to give this sound when it is close to the vehicle stopping.

Problem 90% of this ball.
08.05.2020 16:58 # 5
Guests
bycem 2012-08-12 13:44:21
08.05.2020 16:58 # 6
secur73
You said the problem, I am a novice in the vehicle, what kind of a path should I follow?
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”