Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

automatic transmission

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 106
08.05.2020 17:18 # 1
lazkopatmaso
Hello everyone .. I do not know if I am writing in the right place but I thought that everyone should know and wanted to write here and inform the relevant friends. As I mentioned in the newcomers section, I have 106 xs and it has been about 1 month since I bought the vehicle. My father decided to purchase the vehicle with my previous vehicle. my previous vehicle was the r21 2000 engine. For the first time, I used a small vehicle in the 106 segment and I did not like the way the vehicle went in my first shot. my father is a former driver and a good master. and when I said that the performance of the vehicle was not good, he said that I got used to the 2000 cc engine and 1.6 was light. however, fuel consumption was very high. According to the lpg / lt price of this day, the lpg tank is filling between 72-74 TL. and it was going 150 km. then I had the gas adjusted to burn it too much. I thought it was appropriate to take it to the automatic gearbox as my doubts continued. I would like to ask the manager friends to remove the address I will give, because everyone knows the pile I eat so that someone else does not eat. Anyway, there is ATS gearbox (nail master) on the industrial site in Ikitelli. I went with my father and we waited exactly 4 hours so that no rudder was made at the beginning. because automakers are limited in number, as there are not many people in Istanbul. naturally they have to say whatever they say. Let's go to the repair chapter, the man said mechanical brain first, he changed. The quality of the oil said poorly changed. of course every time he added the phrase "brother needs to be done completely". At the last stage, after replacing that the electronic brain should change, it was understood that the gearbox was stuck in 2nd gear, which automatically goes in 2nd gear naturally with 3rd gear. Anyway, it cost 850 TL and we liked it as if we got rid of the expense .. I used it for about 1 week and it started to be wasted when going to 3rd gear. naturally I went to the nail master again. "It doesn't concern me when I go." we will be stunned by this guy that we started looking for other masters. There is a serdar master at the topkapi industrial site. serdar master looked at the vehicle as sketchy and said that the differential was damaged. He emphasized that the shortage of the transmission is understandable in the mechanical brain department. the practice of the previous so-called master was an application for direct piling, taking the first expense from scratch and adding it to the pile. now my vehicle is still in the hands of the master. we are waiting for the end. it costs around 3000-4000 TL. but at least we found someone honest. If you are in such trouble, I recommend you to find Serdar Usta.
08.05.2020 17:18 # 2
Serkan
I am afraid when I say automatic, good luck, I understand that I am right when I see such situations.
08.05.2020 17:18 # 3
fTh206
Actually, there is nothing to be afraid of automatically, just a bit of a problem with peutos
08.05.2020 17:18 # 4
lazkopatmaso
It is a very reasonable option in proper use, but it does not come to short distance attractions and forcings. Fuel costs increase in the endless hassle of Istanbul traffic in the city, but it is easy. On the long road, we can say that comfort is at the highest level and fuel consumption is at the bottom. of course, this generalization is for all automatic. I couldn't figure out what burns my car's trouble.
08.05.2020 17:18 # 5
cnrars
3000-4000TL + 850 TL is not it much? Sorry for the round account at 5000 pounds, but how much did you buy or sell the vehicle? I think it is a pity for 106 for that much money, there are 206 vans that manage 10-12 thousand pounds.
08.05.2020 17:18 # 6
silivriserdar
Not a master, not a tradesman. Because of such men, people are afraid that they are going with suspicion. In other words, if this cost is a pity, he understands what happens when he controls a vehicle with a glance. Before I go to the master, I think we have to investigate. Let's see if he is a master or not, and the men who make a living in the middle do not do anything other than victimizing us.
08.05.2020 17:18 # 7
fTh206
[QUOTE = silivriserdar]
Not a master, not a tradesman. Because of such men, people are afraid that they are going with suspicion. In other words, if this cost is a pity, he understands what happens when he controls a vehicle with a glance. Before I go to the master, I think we have to investigate, let's see whether the master is okay or not, and the men who live by saying that I am a master in this way do not work other than victimizing us. [/ QUOTE] "Thumbs
08.05.2020 17:18 # 8
lazkopatmaso
Well friends are life is an experience. experience is the combination of piles that are eaten in life :) As you said yes, the cost is very high, but if I try to sell it, no one would buy it. We said that there was nothing to do, and we continued to press the gas. both competent and honest ..
08.05.2020 17:18 # 9
kasirga16
I had a similar & nbsp; problem, my 307 sw automatic car, after the first bazaar in the morning, the gear was deactivated, the indicator was also - this meant the third gear, so get up with 3 and go with 3. There was no falling out. However, when the car stopped at one lamp or another reason after 1 hour, the gear would be improved. We took it to the master because this was not the case, they looked at the gearbox oil, and my car was second hand, & nbsp; normal gearbox oil was replaced instead of automatic gearbox oil, and it cost us 1000 TL with the complete oil change and solenoid changes. There is a master, there is a master, he put normal fat because he is cheap
08.05.2020 17:18 # 10
berk2309
teacher naptın they have bought 1000 tl expensive from you, i had 650 tlye in your original service i & nbsp; last summer i made 650 tlye if you don't mind the problem, keep going:) & nbsp;
08.05.2020 17:18 # 11
secur73
I am very pleased with my 2003 model vehicle, it knocks in reverse gear sometimes but there is nothing to say about its comfort. They did not close well, they took water, oxidized, and I have not had any other problems for 1 year. After 1 second of the snow sport mode, everything is normal. After the brain has changed, they forgot to delete it. Because there is no problem in the car ...
08.05.2020 17:18 # 12
mami202
In the beginning, the service that you went to will find the complete & nbsp; revision of the automatic transmission & nbsp; the highest is 3500 TL, which is the price given to the transmission of our 407s. Do you say that the repair of the vehicle will cost you almost 5 thousand?
& nbsp; whatever you do, what would Serdar master suggest to you? There are automatic transmissions, I got the price, they gave the price between 2 and 3 thousand and well-established companies, so it is not a fake, but get past & nbsp;
08.05.2020 17:18 # 13
kaan4216
This serdar master said, "I left the car 3 weeks ago to the guy of the trick, he said it will happen in 1 week. He has been telling me for 3 weeks. Tomorrow, today, I am looking for the exact man every day.
08.05.2020 17:18 # 14
mami202
the same problem is in my gearbox we changed with the idea that the valve oil change fixes the vehicle, the gears are canceled, I think your gear is in the same situation but at least yours told the problem. valve and oil change is not good for us. Installing a transmission for zero 3500 lira is the most guaranteed solution, the rest does not go beyond being costly and self-deception
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”