Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Automatic Mirror On-Off Application

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODIFIED PLATFORM » Modification and Tuning Information
08.05.2020 17:45 # 1
umut_25
I came across such a subject while friends were browsing the net. Maybe you have seen it before. Master Made by bought from ebay. The price is also very affordable. I also add his video below. We have many handcrafted friends in the forum. For example, Alicik ... I'm sure it will work for someone. I thought that it would not reveal much information.

The apparatus was compatible with all mirror closing systems regardless of brand model. The person making it connected to the ignition, not the door lock. Note that the mirror does not open when you open the doors. The mirror turns on or off when turning the ignition. I personally liked it very much.

Good for everyone. : //www.ebay.com/itm/Intelligent-Auto-Side-Rear-View-Mirror-Folding-System-/300596467289? pt = US_Rear_View_M o nitors_Cams_Kits & amp; hash = item45fcf21659 "target =" _ blank "rel =" nofollow "> http://www.ebay.com/itm/ıntelligent-auto-side-rear-view-mirror-folding-system-/300596467289?pt=us_rear_view_monitors_cams_kits&hash=item45fcf21659 < div>

08.05.2020 17:45 # 2
Burak
In fact, the perfect bravo must be done.
08.05.2020 17:45 # 3
dRhkn
It fits very well.
08.05.2020 17:45 # 4
soner09
Would it be my model?
08.05.2020 17:45 # 5
samet206
I really like it, but I don't think it will happen to any vehicle, for example, I close the mirrors by hand.
08.05.2020 17:45 # 6
tlp
I guess the system is the automatic glass lifting module adapted for the mirror
The same principle is working
I also have a glass lifting module, it is triggered from the central lock, closing the windows
Here, to close the mirrors triggered by the citizen contact
If I think the logic of work is like this,
For example, I have in mind that I have a 2-glass lifting module in my mind and connect it to the sunroof

Unfortunately we have to have a motorized mirror for this :)
08.05.2020 17:45 # 7
Serkan
Well, this mirror needs a power to close, what will it provide? Serkan 2013-07-02 19:24:04
08.05.2020 17:45 # 8
tlp
[QUOTE = Serkan] Well, this mirror needs a power to close, what will it provide? strength of faith

Strange part of the work or I do not understand; motorized mirrors are already self-closing (I know wrong?). They did this so that they would shut and open, but there is no engine in the mirror. how will it be
08.05.2020 17:45 # 9
Serkan
[QUOTE = tlp] [QUOTE = Serkan] Well, this mirror needs a power to close, what it will provide that power, there is no such thing, I don't think it will fit our vehicles, it must have a substructure in the mirror.
[/ QUOTE]
< br> strength of faith

The odd part of the work or I do not understand; motorized mirrors are already self-closing (I know wrong?). They did this so that they would shut and open, but there is no engine in the mirror. how will it be [/ QUOTE]

Some auto-closing mirrors do not close with the remote control If you noticed in the video, you can press the button on and off from the inside of the car. There is an electrically closing mirror in the original of the car, they have turned it into a self-closing mirror, otherwise it cannot be so cheap and simple to turn the normal mirror into an auto-closing mirror. As you said, the glass lifting module is designed for the electrically closing mirror.
08.05.2020 17:45 # 10
tlp
[QUOTE = Serkan] [QUOTE = tlp] [QUOTE = Serkan] Well, it takes a power to close this mirror, what will it provide, there is nothing in the middle, I don't think it will fit our vehicles, it should have an infrastructure in the mirror.
[/ QUOTE]

strength of faith

Strange side of the work or I do not understand; motorized mirrors are already self-closing (I know wrong?). They did this so that they would shut and open, but there is no engine in the mirror. how will it be [/ QUOTE]

Some auto the mirrors that are closed do not close with the remote control, if you notice in the video, the button from the inside turns on and off, there is an electrically closed mirror in the original of the car, they have turned it into a self-closing mirror, otherwise it cannot be that cheap and simple to turn the normal mirror into a self-closing mirror. As you said, the glass lifting module is designed for the electric closing mirror.

[/ QUOTE]

I did not know the opening and closing from the inside
Then the system made was normal
Let the motor be enough,
Ha auto glass, ha motor mirror, ha electric butterfly / sunroof
It detects the most voltages
08.05.2020 17:45 # 11
Alicilik
Most of the motorized mirrors fold up spontaneously, but at some hardware levels you have to do it manually.

In the new casings of the auris, the mirrors are powered. With the button, it is independent of the key (Active)
3. the package I have. When you lock the doors, the mirrors also fold. (advanced)

I think it's not a sine qua non, and I think to turn it off. Reviews
08.05.2020 17:45 # 12
Alicilik
The main thing is that when the reverse gear is engaged, the mirrors are lowered at the determined rate with the help of a button. This feature works well in the park, there are in the upper segment vehicles. Reviews
08.05.2020 17:45 # 13
Serkan
[QUOTE = Receivability] The main thing is that when the reverse gear is engaged, the mirrors are lowered at the specified rate with the help of a button. This feature works well in the park, there are in the upper segment vehicles.
[/ QUOTE]

96 model BMW for example :)
08.05.2020 17:45 # 14
error
The rearview mirror event that goes down in reverse gear is a necessary event for me, I have a design like this, but it is a matter of time to put it ..

mentioned here, the turn-off circuit, which you set after receiving the trigger a relay that stays on for up to ten times, & nbsp; this time event; the mirror is "just below" or the "we set" first in the normal position, "we will be able to adjust the position of the mirror indirectly by determining the running time of the engine, as there is no sensor that we can detect"

For example, we put in reverse gear, our circuit got the trigger and pressed down for about 5 seconds. After 5 seconds, the button was released.

then a different gear than reverse We took the r position, our circuit will wait another 6 seconds, the mirror will not return to its original position (this is 6 seconds delay, when we shift into reverse, then back to 1 then back)

this If the reverse gear is not shifted again within 6 seconds, the circuit is as long as the time we set (this time, & nbsp; from the lowest position of the mirror & nbsp; the time you press the up key until you set the mirror according to you) you can adjust the up key) a couple of conditions ...
08.05.2020 17:45 # 15
tlp
Nice project
Rather than role, I think it should be done in the software
It will be a time-controlled work after all
08.05.2020 17:45 # 16
error
I don't intend to do the time event with simple circuits like this, I don't enjoy the software at all, but the work can be solved with a single pic and software ...

Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”