Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Automatic glass does not lift

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 20:53 # 1
tigrap
Hello everyone

My 206 vehicle suddenly got up on the right windshield. There is no problem getting off, it goes down very fast. When exiting, it removes a few seconds after pressing the control or it does not. Even if the glass does not lift, the sound comes from the glass motor with each press. I removed, I lubricated, I cleaned, I tried to do something like it, I picked the mold, the same again (After removing the molding, it was hanging before lubrication, not from the molding.

I wonder if the glass engine wants my retirement? Big smile
08.05.2020 20:53 # 2
tigrap
Having an idea?
08.05.2020 20:53 # 3
sonerkyl
Did you check if there is a problem with the rope, brother. The second possibility may be a short circuit. If there is a glass lifting module, there may be a problem with it. I would also check the glass on-off button. oxidation style can cause this problem.
08.05.2020 20:53 # 4
tigrap
HH, there is no problem in the rope, there was no oxidation.
The button works, every time I press the glass, even if the glass does not lift, the engine clicks, as if the power of the engine is not enough, it is loaded with more weight than it should be, but there is no such thing, nothing that happens after any change.
08.05.2020 20:53 # 5
tigrap
The carbonized metal switches inside the keys changed and the problem was solved
08.05.2020 20:53 # 6
sonerkyl
[QUOTE = tigrap] The carbonized metal switches inside the keys have changed and the problem is solved
[/ QUOTE]

I'm glad the problem has been resolved, brother.
08.05.2020 20:53 # 7
muratesbahoglu@hotma
There are plastic gear, teeth are defeated. 100 TL was changed in the 3rd industry in İzmir.

Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”