Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Automatic gearbox oil

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 16:36 # 1
yigiteroglu
Hello friends. I am thinking of replacing the automatic transmission gear oil in my car in my signature. There is no reason, I don't have a problem with gear changes, but one master, you have to change it in 80.000 otherwise the gearbox will break down and cost 2000 lira. Service transmission oil is absolutely unchanged from the factory. I was in a brook in between. Do you think the gearbox oil should be changed? My vehicle is at 151.000km. At least just check the gearbox oil level and add if necessary. According to my logic, it completes its oil life over time. If the service master says to change the money to earn money, if you don't change it in the master, the vehicle gives a big breakdown to the gearbox, because it is the gearbox, you will take it to the service as soon as you take it to any master. I request your help. I will make my decision considering the valuable comments that will come out here. Best regards.
08.05.2020 16:36 # 2
koliva
It should definitely and definitely be changed. This issue is an insurmountable fact, but there are different opinions about how many kilometers it needs to be changed. According to the thought, a minimum of 40 thousand and a maximum of 60 thousand should be changed. When replacing, the recommended transmission oil should be added. It does not accept other fats, it will damage the top.
08.05.2020 16:36 # 3
artes34
No oil is lifetime, so it will be to your advantage to change your transmission oil.
08.05.2020 16:36 # 4
djchaos
Use the oil recommended by your vehicle at the factory, do not add, definitely renew the oil.
08.05.2020 16:36 # 5
ismail ozdemir
There is no problem in my gears, but I don't know when the gearbox oil has changed or changed. There is only a change of oil in the vehicle 133000 or I don't want to change this solenoid filan.
08.05.2020 16:36 # 6
koliva
[QUOTE = ismail özdemir] There is no problem in my gears, but I don't know when the gearbox oil has changed or changed, the vehicle only has oil change in 133000 or there is no problem when I change this solenoid filament, obviously I don't want to open the gearbox and make it happen because we see in the form tens of men who have not changed before. There is a problem ???? [/ QUOTE]

Dear AL4 was a master Metin says:
The transmission oil should be changed every 30 thousand kilometers. Already when you change the oil, a second counter differs from the counter for normal maintenance in the car's brain and that counter is reset. When reset, it is 32999 km. You can find out the status of this meter only by connecting your vehicle to the computer. ESSO LT 71141 or mobile LT 71141 should be used if oil is available.
08.05.2020 16:36 # 7
yigiteroglu
Hello friends. On your recommendation, I completely changed the gearbox oil of my vehicle in the special service. Shift gears were good at the moment, but now it is as if the car is officially slipping and the traction has increased. But of course, the throttle was cleared, the performance in the traction may be due to it, but the gear changes seemed to be a little more soft. But a real old transmission oil was no different from mud at this moment. They added 3.5 liters of gearbox oil, I hope nothing wrong. I think it's an oil that definitely needs to be changed.
08.05.2020 16:36 # 8
koliva
If they put one of the oils I said, it's okay. Even if it did, make sure that if you hadn't changed the problem, it would have been far too far. Get well soon.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”