Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

automatic gear snow and sport mode problem

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 16:47 # 1
famekontor
hello i am amasya from mehmet 2002 model 206 automatic gearbox car solenoids changed 3 months ago but like & nbsp; I have a problem before the car is running in the park while snow and sports & nbsp; lights were on for about 1 week vehicle & nbsp; When it was cold on the way, snow and sports lights started to light up with a shifting gear, and most friends say that it was going through a solenoid change, but my ringtones changed 3 months ago. thank you from now ...
08.05.2020 16:47 # 2
kuzu
Have the gearbox oil checked. If the oil of the gearbox has a bad odor, the linings inside are problematic, if the color is transparent, have the solenoid valves checked again. respect .. & nbsp;
08.05.2020 16:47 # 3
Lion46
How many years or how many kilometers is the gearbox oil's lifetime? There are those who say that the gearbox oils are lifetime for several forums I have read, what is the accuracy of this, Mr. Lamb?
08.05.2020 16:47 # 4
toga406
How does gear oil last for life? It cools the running wheels and the mechanical parts. Do not believe them.
40-50 thousand must be replaced with special gearbox oil. Otherwise, the gearbox is taken and it is ..
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”