Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

automatic gear problem and steering problem

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 15:24 # 1
fTh206
I have 206 automatic gears on the road yesterday, while the roads went 130 km on the road yesterday, there was a sound like self-blinking and the snow mode sports lights started to light up. What do I need to do? I have a lot of scratches on the wheel.
THANKS TO THE FRIENDS WHO READ OUT AND WERE REPLY ...
08.05.2020 15:24 # 2
mimitt
It is useful to control the gearbox, when the vehicle lights up, it shifts itself to 3rd gear and does not use 4 gears, even if you dip the throttle, it does not react very well. Lack of damage can damage many parts. In this case, the first suspects come to mind are oil, selonid valves and the brain, but due to different reasons, the situation can be updated.

steering wheel 206 is a chronic problem, there is not much to do, you can buy a cover or a leather cover.

For color fading and scratches, if you have to renew and protect the paint, if you complain about this image. If the scratches cannot be removed, it can be retouched, this process prevents scratches from rusting, but there may be a difference in paint tone, you can also eliminate this by using professional products.
08.05.2020 15:24 # 3
vbmaster
Hodja, paint simit or something tends to be a problem, but I will look at your transmission urgently and then you automatically leave it with a big bill ...
08.05.2020 15:24 # 4
fTh206
[QUOTE = mimitt] It is useful to control the gearbox, the vehicle shifts itself to 3rd gear when the lights are on and it does not use 4 gear, even if you dip the throttle, it does not react very well. Because low or missing oil can damage many parts. In this case, the first suspects come to mind are oil, selonid valves and the brain, but the situation may be updated due to different reasons.

steering wheel 206 is a chronic problem, there is not much to do, you can buy a cover or a leather cover.

For color fading and scratches, if you have to renew and protect the paint, if you complain about this image. If the scratches cannot be removed, it can be retouched, this process prevents scratches from rusting, but there may be a difference in paint tone, you can also eliminate this by using professional products.
[/ QUOTE] Thank you for the cvp tomorrow I will go to a peugeot service and show your oil or something
08.05.2020 15:24 # 5
fTh206
I wonder how many months the gloss will go if I do a cake polish Question
08.05.2020 15:24 # 6
mimitt
[QUOTE = fTh1234] how many months does it shine if I do paste polish? Question [/ QUOTE]

Depending on the frequency of washing the vehicle, this situation may change, the materials used in washing can shorten the lifetime of the polish, but there are varnishes called fast polish which do not require professionalism.
08.05.2020 15:24 # 7
ose
[QUOTE = fTh1234] how many months does it shine if I do paste polish? Question [/ QUOTE]
my friend's vectorial 98 model ceiling was quite faded whites had come out, other parts were also matte in color, had a full lacquer in an ordinary navy blue bodywork. Other places have returned to their original color. 1 year has passed, still beautiful still has not deteriorated. My advice is to have paint protection every year after wax polishing. In this way, it will keep its color.
08.05.2020 15:24 # 8
emntstn
Look at the oil first, my friend, if it doesn't solve you, you will change the solenoid valves. I had 2 electrovanes + 4 liters of oil + workmanship at 425 TL in Luleburgaz Ariner authorized service 2 weeks ago ... I hope your problem is solved with oil ...
08.05.2020 15:24 # 9
motoberk
Brother first fix the transmission problem.
When it comes to the paint job, I would say to everyone. Investigate what I say.
1. First of all, the vehicle should be cleaned with clay. Everybody knows this, ask your washer, let's see.
2. If the scratches are not too deep, there are fine abrasives that you should use from them. Moire and wash scratches are removed in this way. But if the scratches are deep, that is to the nail, touch-up operation, maybe putty, sandpaper, then a nice polishing process, such as 0 car is made.
3. After these procedures, apply paint protection.
4. Finally, polish with wax or glaze. If your car is a dark color, polish with glaze, it will be no different from the mirror.
If you have these done, continue brushing the vehicle, enter the machine and use a fast polish every time you wash.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”