Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Automatic gear problem

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 20:06 # 1
landerland_35
Guys, when I first started the car, I encountered such a situation

After encountering this situation, our Turkish logic has been closed and it has improved. I did this 2 or 3 times when I bought the first car and the sports and snow modes flashed when I tried to hit each gas, of course I haven't encountered this problem for 1 month until yesterday. It was once again closed and opened the car again, but I need to ask you. What is this problem and seriously important?
08.05.2020 20:06 # 2
talip206
Generally, the cellonoid valves in the transmission give this warning when they fail. The gear shifts itself. As soon as he shouts, the contact gets better when he makes the contact on and off. Enson transmission oil can give such warnings if the oil has changed how many years ago, if the oil is old or decreased.
08.05.2020 20:06 # 3
sonerkyl
As our suitor friend said, it is very likely that my teacher's selonoid valves and transmission oil should be changed. cost between 600-800 tl
08.05.2020 20:06 # 4
landerland_35
2 years ago, when my heavy maintenance was changed, my teacher changed this oil, if the oil will change, it is not a problem for me, but there is a situation that you have said about the car will not go, but I do not, my car is moving. That is to say, when it is moving, a computer voice comes in and it is also the first time I run it. I have not encountered this problem for 2 weeks and will change it as soon as possible. Thank you for your comments.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”