Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Automatic gear position failure EMERGENCY !!!

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 16:23 # 1
repropark
Slm guys, I got a brand new gearbox malfunction today, I pressed the starter to start in the morning, it gave the shift to p position, whereas the gear was already in the p position, then it worked when it was in the n position, it stopped the car and gave the same error in every start, then N D in position D flashes on the gear display, the vehicle is empty and in the forward position, it stops in the reverse position, goes forward and goes back, but constantly shouts to P position while running, there is no man who understands automatically from Malatya, please urgent help
08.05.2020 16:23 # 2
tolga35
When the gear shifts to p, does p appear on the gear display while he is making the warning?
08.05.2020 16:23 # 3
repropark
yes, it turns out that the gear lever is in position P, but it seems odd that the vehicle is in position P.
08.05.2020 16:23 # 4
tolga35

I have this problem, but only p does the warning, no other gears are abnormal. The contactor is due to the escape or deterioration of the setting called a part. This part has several tasks to make the warning you see (p in external gears), turn on the reversing lamp, position the gears. try to change it if it is not tuning. my car only gives warning in p, it does not cause problems with other gears so i have not used it for now. Note: You can connect it to a computer anyway, but it may be an extrem problem.

08.05.2020 16:23 # 5
repropark
I definitely think I have such a contactor and mine is probably malfunctioning, I will go to the service tomorrow, but let's see I want to change it when the brake crank is gone. The man, including the service staff, did not come across someone who understands this smart car. the car has shifted to manual position and the gear does not change, whatever the man says, the transmission of this car is broken at 6000 rpm "Party" & nbsp; I bought the car, relying on my own experience. For the small hole in the heater core, they have blinded and canceled the whole system. What did they put atf2 oil in the gearbox because the guys couldn't do it? it never fell under it, I changed the gearbox oil solenoids, the car relaxed a lot, the traction increased, the fuel returned to normal, but I think there was a little oil leak in the gearbox, they hit it 2 days later, it started again, I would be glad if they do not spare their knowledge if there are friends who have experience with this situation, 1 malatya I have an automatic gearbox, I want to download the manual gearbox, I want to distribute it, I do not want to drive it because my mechanic is not experienced in auto, rightly but I trust him very much. Rules out.
08.05.2020 16:23 # 6
repropark
Mr. Bey, I want to ask you something in the meantime & nbsp; After starting the vehicle and waiting for a while, the gear lever locks, mine normally operates when the brake is released, the lock opens and closes, but after a few minutes it locks and fixes when it stops and starts. Should I replace the brake pad for this?
08.05.2020 16:23 # 7
tolga35

It seems that the bad luck has found you. Transmission oil should definitely be a mobile 71141 (if I remember the oil code incorrectly, a lot mentioned in the forum) automatic transmission oil and if someone knows the oil change procedure, they should definitely replace the car when it comes to the new one; The program should be discarded or the result will be zero. (The new model solenoids are black-headed. If the ones are black-headed, there is no problem. The brake sensor is a small but important part that directly affects the performance of the gearbox. When it fails, the vehicle loses performance, becomes cumbersome, the gear shifts become narrow and knocked (especially between 1-2 gears), and as you say, the lever that needs to get out of p when pressed to the brake remains locked or happens to me. p is not locked at all. I think change it up to 25 TL and 5 minutes of work if your hand is susceptible.

08.05.2020 16:23 # 8
tolga35
one more note; the reason for not passing manually is the gear contactor.
08.05.2020 16:23 # 9
repropark

Since yesterday evening, the locations have been working properly, if there is no problem in the operation of the vehicle, I will go to the service, the brake pad I ordered yesterday came, I changed it myself, the gear lock event disappeared, it locks the lock as I press the brake and release it, it does not remain locked for how long I wait. that work has come out of our minds. my car's solenoid and oil change. When I installed a new solenoid, I said the program had to be thrown. What do I want to learn now, what are the effects and side effects of this program? I cleaned it up and when the knock started, I looked at it again, and I have to urgently solve this oiled event. I'm waiting for your help.

& nbsp;
Regards
08.05.2020 16:23 # 10
erkerd5429

the program is going to be thrown because you said it was nothing, I know that the program is not launched.

08.05.2020 16:23 # 11
repropark
So what should I do in this situation?
08.05.2020 16:23 # 12
tolga35
Let me explain the program update as follows; all of the old cases of these vehicles (as far as I know) are old-style white-headed solenoids. Due to this frequency difference, the program should be updated according to the new type. If it is not updated, it works but it will not be efficient.
08.05.2020 16:23 # 13
repropark
What should I say to go to the service & nbsp; to get these guys done. I did some research today, it was necessary to update the oil renewal with diagnostics when changing oil or adding oil.
08.05.2020 16:23 # 14
tolga35
tell me exactly.
08.05.2020 16:23 # 15
repropark
gear positioning problem found "Wink" & nbsp; I haven't been to the service yet, but while searching I found a site and here I found partly technical information, this fault is related to automatic gear contactor, the contactor is the part that transmits the position of the gear to the gearbox and the information screen, but it does not easily break down I found the contactor because I deleted the motor recently, I thought that water was gone, when I removed the air filter box It is a black piece screwed into the gearbox just below the battery.
& nbsp; This part has a rope adjusting mechanism from the gear lever, and there is a tensioning mechanism at the end of that rope connected to the contactor, this type of malfunctions generally occur due to the loosening of the rope. The current technical information to get the tension of the rope is available in the link; 111; n / "target =" _ blank "rel =" nofollow "> http://www.307online.com.ar/manuales/reparacion/
& nbsp;
< div> operation is very simple friends i found the problem even though i can't set it yet. The plastic part shown for the adjustment is very limited in the hard work area, I will disassemble the battery and intervene more easily if necessary.
& nbsp;
I hope it will not happen to anyone else but it is pleasing that there is no failure to consider.
& nbsp;
Important note: delays in detecting gear shifts are also due to this contactor or rope tension, my reverse gear was sensing after about 5 s after bringing the lever to R position. He recovered when he played with rope. nothing will be left when you get the tension.
& nbsp;
Respect everyone.
08.05.2020 16:23 # 16
tolga35
Come on now, brother, now you have the ball, I'm waiting for the news. I will do a fine intervention because ...
08.05.2020 16:23 # 17
tolga35
I was wondering if you couldn't find the event that I could not find in the link you provided.
08.05.2020 16:23 # 18
repropark
Login here & nbsp; http: // www .307online.com.ar / manuales / reparacion / & nbsp; then & nbsp; & nbsp; english - 307 - mechanical - transmission - transmission - speed control adjustment al4 continue as automatic transmission page will open, if it does not open I will upload the picture here.
08.05.2020 16:23 # 19
tolga35
I saw my brother, a super documented thanks. Now I am waiting for the application result from you, let's see if the result is positive, I will be tired.
08.05.2020 16:23 # 20
repropark
I was just next to my master in the industry, I showed it, we tried to do it, but the button that shows the orange got hardened as it got hot and cooled and it was a little broken but now it looks normal I am using it without any problem. Is there something like, mine is turning left and right, so is it because yesterday I played a little yesterday when I fixed the gold with something like a gasket, but it got better when the gearbox hit it, if yours is fixed and if it's something like gasket, let me fix my head.
Contactor & nbsp; I found on the net, here was 205TL, I looked at my particle yesterday, it was around 180TL.
& nbsp;
Page : / 3
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”