Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

automatic gear lpg

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 18:02 # 1
ysndrsn
Companions lpg is about 2000 km. But at normal speeds, it kicks 100 to 150 km. I got the master, he said, the setting is limited. Nothing changed but I guess nothing has changed. After the adjustment, I did not go the long way, but when I went a little fast, 20 km misfire still occurs. What's wrong with you? I would have a few things without going to the master. Thanks in advance
08.05.2020 18:02 # 2
hsnsnl
Was there a problem in the gas bole .. if there is a problem in 1 injector
08.05.2020 18:02 # 3
ysndrsn
There was no such aor in gasoline. If I put it on gas when it was misfire, it was already misfire
08.05.2020 18:02 # 4
dukenukem82
Looks like injector failure. It was in me when it was first worn. They couldn't find they sent to the valve setting. I gave 150 TL setting money. The cable of a syringe was broken when we noticed that the master was wearing the top cap. I went to replace the injector problem.
08.05.2020 18:02 # 5
fexzi
look at the injector pressure.
08.05.2020 18:02 # 6
Sedat Yildirim
I had Palio before, I had a new gas, that week it was a problem. He was kicking when he did so, he was kicking when he was on gas, he was kicking when he was on gas, I couldn't exceed 80 Km.
Why did he not do this misfire when I asked the gas dealer about it?
He said the burning rate of gasoline, that is, the speed of ignition is more diametric than gas.
He said it would make a high voltage coil that fires in your vehicle. I took it to the electrician,
replaced the coils problem solved.
The master has really said it right.
08.05.2020 18:02 # 7
zerzevat
Friends this misfire incident is due to 90% coil in lpg too much and less in gasoline. It is even felt much at low revs. departures are difficult. it is not very clear at high speed ....
but if there is no problem when using gasoline, lpg system, brain, injector, cable etc. there may be problems.
LPG problems started to occur in my 206 automatic vehicle. I used it for the first 3 months without any problem. lovato obd II system. so beautiful. malfunction light does not light up. It burns in between. goes out after a day. a system that corrects its setting to some extent.
But he started to stop for the last 2 months. No problem with gas. I traveled for a week. did not say click. I left one day. they were drowning - we changed and shrinked the nozzles - they looked at the values while they were in motion, they said we cut the gas a bit. It is not as much as it used to be but again several times the same failure. multiple stop while waiting in the light.
what would be the reason?
08.05.2020 18:02 # 8
Sedat Yildirim
The same problem resolved when high voltage coils changed in my vehicle.
08.05.2020 18:02 # 9
zerzevat
[QUOTE = Sedat Yıldırım] The same problem was corrected in my car when the high voltage coils changed. [/ QUOTE]

When I say the same problem?
misfire? stop or stop?
08.05.2020 18:02 # 10
Sedat Yildirim
[QUOTE = vegetables] [QUOTE = Sedat Yıldırım] The same problem was fixed on my vehicle when the high voltage coils changed. [/ QUOTE]

misfire? stop or stop?
[/ QUOTE]
Km 70-80 was like it would pass when it passed, as if I braked for a moment
was shaking like, gas was okay but gas problem
Since the ignition speed of my gas is higher,
But it does ignite more slowly than gas gas.
ignition was not sufficient.
the problem disappeared when the coils changed.
08.05.2020 18:02 # 11
Serkan
[QUOTE = vegetables] Friends this misfire incident is caused by 90% coils if it is too much in lpg and less in gasoline. It is even felt much at low revs. departures are difficult. it is not very clear at high speed ....
but if there is no problem when using gasoline, lpg system, brain, injector, cable etc. there may be problems.
LPG problems started to occur in my 206 automatic vehicle. I used it for the first 3 months without any problem. lovato obd II system. so beautiful. malfunction light does not light up. It burns in between. goes out after a day. a system that corrects its setting to some extent.
But he started to stop for the last 2 months. No problem with gas. I traveled for a week. did not say click. I left one day. they were drowning - we changed and shrinked the nozzles - they looked at the values while they were in motion, they said we cut the gas a bit. It is not as much as it used to be but again several times the same failure. multiple stop while waiting in the light.
[/ QUOTE]

I am using lovato, my friend, I had the same problem, I was waiting at the light, sometimes I was just about to get up at the exact stop, sometimes I was just about to get up, while I was in my homeland, I contacted the lovato headquarters, they made me go to a dealer in Amasya, they reached the dealer by phone and made the adjustment after that setting. It has not been stopped even once a month, I show the setting in the picture. I hope it will be a solution to your problem. If you cannot change these settings, the software is outdated, first update the software, then make the setting.

30% and 25% of the values shown in the picture are probably solved.

08.05.2020 18:02 # 12
zerzevat
[QUOTE = Sedat Yıldırım] [QUOTE = vegetables] [QUOTE = Sedat Yıldırım] The same problem was fixed on my car when the high voltage coils changed. [/ QUOTE]

misfire? stop or stop?
[/ QUOTE]
Km 70-80 was like it would pass when it passed, as if I braked for a moment
was shaking like, gas was okay but gas problem
Since the ignition speed of my gas is higher,
But it does ignite more slowly than gas gas.
ignition was not sufficient.
the problem disappeared when the coils changed.
[/ QUOTE]

Wasn't it a problem at low speed?
Was the fault light also on? which is like the yellow engine picture.
08.05.2020 18:02 # 13
zerzevat
[QUOTE = Serkan] [QUOTE = vegetables] This misfire incident is caused by 90% coils if it is too much in LPG and less in gasoline. It is even felt much at low revs. departures are difficult. it is not very clear at high speed ....
[/ QUOTE]
I am using lovato, my friend, I had the same problem, I was waiting at the light, sometimes I was just about to get up at the exact stop, sometimes I was just about to get up, while I was in my homeland, I contacted the lovato headquarters, they made me go to a dealer in Amasya, they reached the dealer by phone and made the adjustment after that setting. It has not been stopped even once a month, I show the setting in the picture. I hope it will be a solution to your problem. If you cannot change these settings, the software is outdated, first update the software, then make the setting.

30% and 25% of the values shown in the picture are probably solved.
[/ QUOTE]
I've been in trouble for months. Thank you very much. Let's go and have a try today.
He hasn't done it for the last week. did not do it for the first 2 months. there was no problem. This is the part I do not understand.
Thank you again. I'll share the result here - but after testing it for a long time. Because he's been rarely doing lately.
08.05.2020 18:02 # 14
zerzevat
Serkan Bey, can I learn your vehicle brand model information? When was the assembly done? and was the vehicle automatic? my 206 - 2004 model. automatic. lovato obd II
08.05.2020 18:02 # 15
Serkan
My C3 2008 Automatic, smart kit, I have read in the barrier, it is valid in obd2, even writing new software features that the return from the cut off prevents stop, the problem was the same as you said, 4 times in 3 weeks.
08.05.2020 18:02 # 16
Serkan
The assembly was made in April 2012, I bought the vehicle 3 months ago.
08.05.2020 18:02 # 17
zerzevat
Masters get to work to make a death-construction, automotive .. Whether in Turkey, unfortunately, there is a serious problem listening comprehension-believe.
Although the master was familiar - he quickly fled again .. I took the picture out and took him. I did not take it away - I said you will make these values 25-30%. They said to a friend from the headquarters ...
the tab in the picture is the F5 tab .. but the element has shifted the value (a scrolling bar) on the F4 map tab a little to the right .. "I did what he said." I said what value. enriched the mixture ....
I haven't heard my voice yet. I didn't say cut off or something .... I came and came. Our people-craftsmen do not like the customer who knows. is making pride ...
I got out of there. I went to the electrician. for the leak in the heater ... "honeycomb will change" immediately.
ruthless man. Look where is he kidnapping? Look, you will see three screw holes there. 2 are idle. leak from there. When he said what he has to do with the honeycomb, he said: "We disassemble the honeycomb. We send it. They test it with air. If there is an explosion, the honeycomb is changing." . waste wasted. material. money. waste of time ... not to mention the broken nerves.
bought bolt nut-length size. various. flat head, hex head ... with butterfly nut ...
I have mastered my own business, thanks to them ..... I will do it myself again. If anyone knows that ring size, let me tell him before I start dismantling.
anyways. I have a headache.
Returning to the lpg problem; idling vehicle not cut off - what does it have to do with it? this also confused me. though he had done this stop event when he pulled the foot out of the gas and started to slow down. it may be related to the problem. the vehicle mostly stopped this way when I was with me. once he was gone when he was loaded into the gas during a stop.
thanks for your interest and answers.
08.05.2020 18:02 # 18
Serkan
My friend, I give you the number of the person I am dealing with at the Lovato headquarters, call him C3 Serkan, there is a greeting, the problem of stopping has been solved with your help, whoever leads you in malatya, go there and contact him from where you go.

Serkan 2013-11-06 15:54:48
08.05.2020 18:02 # 19
zerzevat
Okay master. Thank you.
Let me see for a few days - I'll call later.
08.05.2020 18:02 # 20
Furkan ONEY
firstly hello manager. If the car has a problem, I would recommend you to take it to the Peugeot Warm Authorized Service in Malatya. on the right as you drive from the ring road to the Maşti.
Page : / 2
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”