Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

automatic gear locked

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 16:48 # 1
secur73
my friends vehicle auto gear yesterday I went to go to the track yesterday, I went to cypress, I was going to turn into manisa, but I could not move the gear, it was writing something like apulucation fault on the screen wrote on the automaatic gear fault, there was S * _ & nbsp; sign on the gear screen. We took the peugeot special service, they said the water had escaped to the brain, 2 hours later, they delivered the car 2 hours later, the master did not tour, but when I left the industry, he gave the same error again. The master continues to make a short circuit. For now, the status is iii, but is there anything else I need to do ?? is the fault corrected? at first when starting the car when starting the car (2 SECONDS) S * is on switch to P is normal? cures ...
08.05.2020 16:48 # 2
metin
Ozan Bey, you need to show your vehicle to a good master.

If the gear lever does not leave the park, you have to change the brake sensor. Because the lock is unlocked by pressing the brake to get it out of the park. If the sender is out of order, the lock will not open and the gear will not leave the park.
08.05.2020 16:48 # 3
secur73
the repairman put the brain he used in the shop for the test said that the other brain iii was not cleared, he could do it from him for 3 days.
08.05.2020 16:48 # 4
monur
[QUOTE = secur73] the repairman put the brain he used in his shop for the test said that the other brain iii was not cleared, he could have done it for 3 days. ,,, [/ QUOTE]

I could not fully understand what the problem is, I can help if you explain it in more detail.

So Is the vehicle stuck in position D, not out of position P, stuck in, etc. Also, what is the KM of the vehicle? If the snow and sports mode lights are flashing for 2-3 seconds when you switch on the ignition, there is an electronic malfunction on the transmission.

Your mechanic says from the brain, but which brain has been removed, returned? Can you describe the location? if possible, can you put your picture?

It is very difficult to speak in line with the information you provided, unfortunately & nbsp;
08.05.2020 16:48 # 5
secur73
he changed the brain behind the battery (brand siemens) said water ran away, it took 2.5 months since I bought the car engine washed, said water ran away. He is doing chassis right now, it is okay, the starter press clicks S_ * is lit instantly, it goes to p saying that it is working as if it is flashing, it sounds like a warning that it is working. Do you think it is normal with the material & nbsp;
08.05.2020 16:48 # 6
secur73
km 144000 when I parked the car started to start the car, but the car started but when the gear Pden could not get forward, it clicked, but the car's voice was changing but the sound of the engine increased.
08.05.2020 16:48 # 7
monur
[QUOTE = secur73] has changed the brain behind the full battery (brand siemens) said water has run out, it has been 2.5 months since I bought the car engine washed, said water has run away & nbsp; He is doing chassis right now, it is okay, the starter press clicks S_ * is lit instantly, it goes to p saying that it is working as if it is flashing, it sounds like a warning that it is working. Do you think it is normal with the material & nbsp; [/ QUOTE]

I do not think that the reason you are going through the brain is not due to the problem you are experiencing, so it is a situation related to the customer. it makes more sense to speak according to the (?) data that needs to be measured. The life of the transmission pads and filter is about 150 thousand km, if it is used very carefully and meticulously, it can last up to 200 thousand. If the light knock in the first gear shifts to 2, it is necessary to look at the oil level. ) is about to fill its lifetime. If you continue to get it, it means that the problem is caused by somewhere else than the brain. Thank you.
08.05.2020 16:48 # 8
monur
Let me also give a little information, in the morning, regardless of weather conditions, let the transmission oil warm up for 2-3 minutes without moving, this is the best protection method of the transmission & nbsp;
08.05.2020 16:48 # 9
secur73
Is there a master or a service that you can recommend to me in Balıkesir?
08.05.2020 16:48 # 10
monur
[QUOTE = secur73] Do you have a master or a service that you can refer me to in Balıkesir? "smileys / smiley6.gif" border = "0" alt = "Unhappy" title = "Unhappy" /> & nbsp; Nearest Bursa or Izmir. If you ask who would you recommend all of them are the same & nbsp; "LOL" & nbsp; Did you know if you said a master? No shortage of spare parts team is a crowded place.
08.05.2020 16:48 # 11
monur
The parts and principle of your transmission are like this. It is an English document but if you listen carefully, what it means is clearly explained.

[TUBE] ijsJ7x4-ILI & amp; feature = related [/ TUBE] monur 2012-05-28 15:25:33
08.05.2020 16:48 # 12
Guests
I know that it is normal for sports and snow mode warnings to appear on the screen for a short time before starting the vehicle. Staying hungry, my teacher was in my coach, it changed when I changed my mürü
08.05.2020 16:48 # 13
monur
[QUOTE = nakka] I know that it is normal for sports and snow mode warnings to appear on the screen for a short time before starting the car. If it was plugged in, my teacher was in my post and it changed when I changed my pocket [/ QUOTE]

Sorry, you know wrong. Before 206, I used 307 auto for a short time and the moment I opened the contact, the letter "p" appeared. now at 206, when I turned on the contact of the snow and sports mode light was flashing for 3-5 seconds, the transmission was overhauled, it is not lit anymore. indicates that the fault has been received, no other means unfortunately. & nbsp;
08.05.2020 16:48 # 14
secur73
Nakka, my friend is going out on your screen, not even 1 second on my screen.
08.05.2020 16:48 # 15
Guests
It turns out in my teacher, I know that it's normal
08.05.2020 16:48 # 16
Guests
[QUOTE = monur] [QUOTE = nakka] I know that it is normal for sports and snow mode warnings to appear for a short time before starting the car. If it was plugged in, my teacher was in my post and it changed when I changed my pocket [/ QUOTE]

Sorry, you know wrong. Before 206, I used 307 auto for a short time and the moment I opened the contact, the letter "p" appeared. now at 206, when I turned on the contact of the snow and sports mode light was flashing for 3-5 seconds, the transmission was overhauled, it is not lit anymore. it shows that the malfunction has been received, there is no other meaning unfortunately. & nbsp;
[/ QUOTE]
no flashing, my teacher seems to be less than 1 sec, and P appears immediately afterwards. this has been spoken somewhere before and it has been called normal. & nbsp; nakka 2012-05-29 17:04:27
08.05.2020 16:48 # 17
toga406
I have 406 bva too. The snow and sports lights never turn on at first start. it only comes on when the transmission shifts to protection. the room usually does when the oil gets hot. I couldn't solve this problem either. It is a separate story.
I would like your help if anyone knows about it
08.05.2020 16:48 # 18
toga406
If the gear stays locked, I think P is too cheap for the first time.
08.05.2020 16:48 # 19
monur
[QUOTE = toga406] I have 406 bva too. The snow and sports lights never turn on at first start. it only comes on when the transmission shifts to protection. the room usually does when the oil gets hot. I could not solve this problem, it's a separate story. we all use the same gearbox. It should be as you described.
08.05.2020 16:48 # 20
toga406
yes
Page : / 2
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”