Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

automatic gear fault problem

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 17:23 # 1
aslan85
hi friends I went to peugeot authorized service today for the misfire problem in my car that has been going for the last 1 week .. they said the spark plug and the coil should be changed, I said replace it, they changed it to 350.00 tl & nbsp; and the misfire problem was improved .. I explained the problem of automatic gear fault that happened so far, the master looked and said that it could be caused by the valves inside the gearbox, and that the change was around 700,00 TL but & nbsp; since my car's km is 147,000, & nbsp; said that we may not be able to get exact efficiency. He said that it will cost about 4,000.00. I would almost get the head. But my master said, change the valves first, the problem may be improved. I want to get your opinions about this. I am thinking of selling the car seriously "Cry"
08.05.2020 17:23 # 2
salihata
[QUOTE = aslan85] hi friends I went to the peugeot authorized service for the misfire problem in my car that has been going for the last 1 week .. they said that the spark plug and the coil should be changed, I said replace it 350.00 tl & nbsp; they changed it and the misfire problem improved .. But I explained the problem of automatic gear fault, which is 1-2 times, and the master looked and said that it might be caused by the valves inside the gearbox, and that the change was around 700,00 TL, but & nbsp; since my car's km is 147,000, & nbsp; we may not get the exact efficiency .. He said that it may have to change. The cost of this is around 4,000.00. He said that I was almost going to eat it. But my master said, let's change the valves first. The problem may be improved. I want to get your opinion about this. I am thinking of selling the car seriously. border = "0" alt = "Cry" title = "Cry" /> "Cry" "Cry" [/ QUOTE]

It is the chronic problem of Peugeot, this problem is an al4 gearbox is a malfunctioned gearbox, I guess there is no pug user who does not have this problem, but generally with solenoid and gear oil change this problem can disappear. Masters mostly want gearbox revision. You will spend 3000-4000 liras. Stay connected to a single master. If you make a search and examine the topics, you will get more ideas about this topic.
08.05.2020 17:23 # 3
aslan85
thank you for your feedback my friend but & nbsp; for now I am only thinking about changing solenoid valve and transmission oil, maybe I can fix it in this way I do not want to revise in vain and spend myself 3000-4000 pounds cost "Cry"
08.05.2020 17:23 # 4
salihata
I have the same problem for about 1 year and I didn't care at all until their knocks gave automatic gear fault warning with a loud noise on the bridge the other day. First I changed the oil, the problem continued, now I am changing the solenoids and the car will be out of service today. I'll write the result here.
08.05.2020 17:23 # 5
aslan85
Okay, let's consult the result of my friend. How many times did you repeat the week alone? when I asked 4000-5000 TL for my complete luck at least 1-2 times a week ... as if boiling water was poured from my brain.
08.05.2020 17:23 # 6
rifatseker
Hodja, if you would like to review the link below & nbsp;

08.05.2020 17:23 # 7
aslan85
yes, it seems that it is a chronic problem.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”