Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Automatic Gear Does Not Work

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 17:08 # 1
nurkann
Hello everyone, & nbsp;

I'm new in the forum, I bought AUTOMATIC GEAR 1999 model 206 XR about 2 & nbsp; weeks ago, I used it smoothly in the meantime but today it was not too cold in the evening after work the car worked after turning the ignition but stopped immediately, then I tried it 5-6 times then it did the same problem. & nbsp; I waited for 1 minute on the gas, then I pulled my foot and moved while it was going to stop. What would be the reason ? I know my vehicle cannot be shifted automatically, but I wonder if there will always be the same problem in the future? & nbsp;
08.05.2020 17:08 # 2
koliva
Do you have LPG in your vehicle?
08.05.2020 17:08 # 3
Burak
[QUOTE = nurkann] Hello everyone,

I'm new in the forum, about 2 weeks ago I bought the AUTOMATIC GEAR 1999 model 206 XR, I used it smoothly during this time, but today is very much in the air after work in the evening It was not cold, the car worked after turning the ignition but stopped immediately, then I tried it 5-6 times, did the same problem.

As a last resort, I started the car and held my foot lightly on the accelerator, I waited for 1 minute in this way, then I pulled my foot and acted while it was going to stop. What would be the reason ? I know my car cannot be shifted automatically, but I wonder if there will always be the same problem in the future?
[/ QUOTE]

I have this problem with me 98 model automatic 106 xs a few people said it was the battery, but if you know who could not find a healthy reason, we would be very happy to be a judge :)
08.05.2020 17:08 # 4
nurkann
my car is gasoline
08.05.2020 17:08 # 5
nurkann
I encountered the same problem this morning, the only thing that caught my attention was that after running it, the temperature indicator is near zero for a long time, it rises very, very slowly.
08.05.2020 17:08 # 6
Burak
[QUOTE = nurkann] I encountered the same problem this morning, the only thing that caught my attention was that after running it, the temperature indicator is near zero for a long time, rising very, very slowly. [/ QUOTE]

I do not have a problem with the temperature, it continues from the same temperature, I asked a few masters, did not understand, I did not understand or I could not tell.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”