Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

AUTOMATIC GEAR 206 SICK-UP WHEN MOVING

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 21:29 # 1
Bursa16
Hello, I do not know if anyone has this problem in the forum, but let me say, maybe there were people who found the solution before.
First of all, my vehicle has 206 automatic gears and 103 thousand original KM. When the traffic comes to Bursa with the vehicle, when the temperature rises with the stop, the vehicle starts to dance in the liftoff. Sometimes, God does not get up, it always gives me the feeling that I will be in the middle of the road. Anyway, I went to the automaker, one of them said that last year, you will leave the vehicle for 1 week and we will solve whatever problem we will find by following step by step. And when I said that there would be a minimum cost of 3.500 TL, I left me saying "hust". I took one of them and he said similar things. "Let's change the solenoids," he said. Someone said from the oil cooler, it seemed to me that someone else said he would mix the oil if the oil cooler was defective.
In short, everybody says something when they don't understand the job. The weather is getting warmer and I'm afraid to enter Bursa traffic. Unless there is a situation that requires heat in the long way (I don't stop and get up), I don't have any trouble. But when you heat it up, don't hit it, dance, it's all I'm tired. Sometimes I don't think about peugeot.
08.05.2020 21:29 # 2
EmSul
I wonder? Even asking is the mistake of my 4th Peugeot and it will not be such an ungrateful vehicle.
For example, if the temperature rises, does it mean that the heat has come to an end?
First of all, you should connect the vehicle to the computer and check the oil pressure values of the transmission when it is cold and hot. If it is normal, there may be a problem in the transmission. You can go to the automatic transmission. You can go to the transmission.
08.05.2020 21:29 # 3
Bursa16
When the temperature is 70 on the scale, I don't know, maybe it may be more than 70. I will listen to your word.
08.05.2020 21:29 # 4
sonerkyl
unfortunately, there are many problems with al4 gearboxes. the oil cooler does not necessarily have to mix the oil into the water.
08.05.2020 21:29 # 5
fuatalin
First of all, my brother was past, I had the same problem, I came across Istanbul traffic, I came to Istanbul, I went to Istanbul, but I went back to hell and went back to Istanbul. I used it for 2 more years, I sold it to the gallery, I do not know if it is anymore, you do the same. it does not cause trouble, it disappears from the problem or they cost as much as the car costs
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”